• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New person saying "Hello"

S: 18st13lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 8st1lb(42.64%)
Hi everyone

I have just joined this morning and wanted to say Hi. This is also the first forum I have ever joined, so please be patient if I make some rookie mistakes! ;)
I have been doing Slimming World diet for about 10 months now, and due to working away a lot I do it through the 'body optimise' website, which I find works best for me but does mean I miss having people to chat to and share good/bad days with.
This week I achieved 3 and half stone ANG 50lb weight loss, so I am really happy with how it is going so far, and love the diet.
It's really nice to meet you all, and it seems such a lovely community, I can't wait to get chatting!

xxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Welcome on Board!!!
Well done on your fantastic loss so far!!!
I dont go to a class either, but coming on here for me fills the gap of talking in a class and I hope that my advice and support helps!
Good luck with the rest of your journey and I look foreward to reading more of your diary!

S: 17st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 13st7lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hiya im also new had my first weigh in last night :D think might struggle this week though am going to London for the weekend (oh no) im going to try and stick on it though xx

Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys.
Sharon- you are my first ever reply, so will always have a place in my heart xxx
Polyanna- I saw your diary. I know you can do it!
Mrs V- what an achievement so far! You are an inspiration
gonnagetskinny20- great 1st week. Just do lots of walking around at the weekend as it all counts!

Nice to meet you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi cocktailprincess i am also new on here u've done so well so far just got to keep the motivation going which i'm sure u will have no problems with good luck val xx

Thanks Val- and for the friend request- didn't know you could do that! You are my first ever friend (doesn't that sound a bit sad??)

xxxx