• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New person

Hi i'm Sally this is my first time on the forum, been on slimming world since sept last year, I stumbled across your site and thought it would be good for support when i'm struggling which has been a lot over the last few months.

Currently on my first day on fastforward so far so good.:confused:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

I will succeed!!!
Hi Sally and welcome. It's a great forum - a lot of support. Don't know much about FF but others will -but I wanted to say hi xxx
Welcome and good luck with your journey. I'm sure this forum will help you along your way and provide much support.

Mad old Bat with Attitude
We're a friendly crowd! Lots of support, a wealth of experience, so just dive in and post! We love having newbies! And if you're struggling then you can post your menus and we can help you out :welcome:

Trying again!!!
Welcome to the forum Sally and well done on your loss to date. Good luck with your weight loss journey and looking forward to hearing how you get on xx
hiya.... good luck with the programme

Hi ya, know nothing about FF but somebody here will guide you if you need help, I just wanted to say hello and wish you good luck. Pitch in with the forums and enjoy it, we're a good crowd.
hiya sally welcome the forum i'm new as well as i joined yesterday

sarah x

Lover of Extra Easy
Welcome Sally!
This is a fantastic site, with a lot of interesting and helpful people. I am sure that you will find it very inspiring. I do!

Please tell us about FF as I have not heard about it before!
HI guys thanks for all the warm welcomes.

FF is hard and i haven't stuck to it 100% every day (opps) Its a 7 day blockbuster to get you back on track apparently, I have been really struggling and my consultant though it might be a good idea for me to try it. I have stuck to it most days but the offer of beer and curry on friday night was to much to take. :break_diet::7834::7834: :7834:

my scales are crap so dont know how I have done till Wednesday night so will let you know then how its gone.