New person

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sallyannie, 25 June 2009.

1. Sallyannie

Sallyannie Well-Known Member

Hi i'm Sally this is my first time on the forum, been on slimming world since sept last year, I stumbled across your site and thought it would be good for support when i'm struggling which has been a lot over the last few months.

Currently on my first day on fastforward so far so good.:confused:
    Last edited: 25 June 2009
  2. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Hi Sally and welcome. It's a great forum - a lot of support. Don't know much about FF but others will -but I wanted to say hi xxx
  3. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck with your journey. I'm sure this forum will help you along your way and provide much support.
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

We're a friendly crowd! Lots of support, a wealth of experience, so just dive in and post! We love having newbies! And if you're struggling then you can post your menus and we can help you out :welcome:
  5. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Hi sally and welcome:D
  6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Hello there Sally, welcome to the forum, well done on your weight loss so far.
  7. Sallyannie

Thank you guys your all so lovely i'm sure i'm going to enjoy spending my time on here :)
  8. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Well-Known Member

hi sally welcome to the forum everyone is so lovely here and the forum gets v addictive
  9. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

Welcome to our happy band of travellers on ther road to SW success

Phil x
  10. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

Hello, welocme to the forum. Everyones really nice and friendly, feel free to join in with helpful advice etc. :)
  11. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Welcome to the forum Sally and well done on your loss to date. Good luck with your weight loss journey and looking forward to hearing how you get on xx
  12. *Sally Cinnamon*

*Sally Cinnamon* Well-Known Member

hiya.... good luck with the programme

13. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum & good luck.
  14. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Hi ya, know nothing about FF but somebody here will guide you if you need help, I just wanted to say hello and wish you good luck. Pitch in with the forums and enjoy it, we're a good crowd.
  15. pinksaz

pinksaz Well-Known Member

hiya sally welcome the forum i'm new as well as i joined yesterday

sarah x
  16. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Welcome Sally!
    This is a fantastic site, with a lot of interesting and helpful people. I am sure that you will find it very inspiring. I do!

Please tell us about FF as I have not heard about it before!
  17. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

"Céad míle fáilte romhat " as they say in Ireland

Phil x
  18. Sallyannie

HI guys thanks for all the warm welcomes.

FF is hard and i haven't stuck to it 100% every day (opps) Its a 7 day blockbuster to get you back on track apparently, I have been really struggling and my consultant though it might be a good idea for me to try it. I have stuck to it most days but the offer of beer and curry on friday night was to much to take. :break_diet::7834::7834: :7834:

my scales are crap so dont know how I have done till Wednesday night so will let you know then how its gone.
  19. Mama Belle

Mama Belle Active Member

Hi sounds good! LOL! Only just joined myself but wanted to say hello as well. Can't wait to hear how you get on!