New person

Sallyannie

Hi i'm Sally this is my first time on the forum, been on slimming world since sept last year, I stumbled across your site and thought it would be good for support when i'm struggling which has been a lot over the last few months.

Currently on my first day on fastforward so far so good.:confused:

Last edited:
Hi Sally and welcome. It's a great forum - a lot of support. Don't know much about FF but others will -but I wanted to say hi xxx

Welcome and good luck with your journey. I'm sure this forum will help you along your way and provide much support.

We're a friendly crowd! Lots of support, a wealth of experience, so just dive in and post! We love having newbies! And if you're struggling then you can post your menus and we can help you out :welcome:

hi sally welcome to the forum everyone is so lovely here and the forum gets v addictive

Hello, welocme to the forum. Everyones really nice and friendly, feel free to join in with helpful advice etc. :)

hiya.... good luck with the programme

xx

Hi ya, know nothing about FF but somebody here will guide you if you need help, I just wanted to say hello and wish you good luck. Pitch in with the forums and enjoy it, we're a good crowd.

hiya sally welcome the forum i'm new as well as i joined yesterday

sarah x

Welcome Sally!
This is a fantastic site, with a lot of interesting and helpful people. I am sure that you will find it very inspiring. I do!

Please tell us about FF as I have not heard about it before!

HI guys thanks for all the warm welcomes.

FF is hard and i haven't stuck to it 100% every day (opps) Its a 7 day blockbuster to get you back on track apparently, I have been really struggling and my consultant though it might be a good idea for me to try it. I have stuck to it most days but the offer of beer and curry on friday night was to much to take. :break_diet::7834::7834: :7834:

my scales are crap so dont know how I have done till Wednesday night so will let you know then how its gone.

Back