New person

lipsyx

Hi guys,
Started on CD last weekend BIG MISTAKE!! Alls you did was starve and wasted 40quid for 21shakes that honestly tasted disgusting!!! So 2days ago I started slim fast and I am so glad I did!! Slim fast is cheaper, more calories involved and tastes better too. I've not felt hungry at all yet doing this. I hope to lose a stone and a half or 2 at the most!! I'm 10 and a half stone but only 5,2 so Id just like to get into proportion more than anything. Good luck to everyone xx:)

Hi lipsy i know what you mean about the CD shakes. Most TFR programmes are like that on purpose to cleanse the palette.

SF is so much easier, cheaper, tastier and you get a light meal to boot. Good luck with the plan and keep us posted.

Thanks chick!! Well I'm a few days in what a difference to CD, that was awful!!
I'm finding it really good and not struggling with hunger, so far. think I will weigh myself when I feel things become loose, so will keep you updated.
How much weight have you lost so far?
:)

I've lost just over a stone with SF hun. My start weight was 23 stone 7lbs so it came off quite quick. I left the plan which i now regret so im back to try and shift the blubber :)

Wow thats brill hun. Keep it up. Well So far I've lost a few inches but not weighed myself yet, just some things are starting to fit me now. Keep me posted xx

Back