New Pharmacy and 4th Weigh In

dunlop73

Silver Member
After last week's shenanigans I've found a great new pharmacy where they are really experienced in LT and seem to give great support and advice. I was a bit disappointed with my weigh-in though. Only 3lbs off this week (after 8, 7 and 6 in the first three weigh ins). I hope it's not a pattern.

Really hoping to hit the 2 stone mark by next week!

Well done hun, perhaps its just the different scales hun and you will be back on track next week, but 3lbs is a good loss, well done again x x

hey hun that's amazing- 24lbs in 4 weeks is a HUGE loss!!! It could be any number of factors- I know TOTM hits me big style but you have to look at long term results and it all seems to even out.

Well done- and it's great that you've got a better pharmacist

xx

Well done on your weight loss. Overall your weight loss is astonishing all that in 4 weeks. Yippie you! You will prob go back up next week to a larger loss but 3-4lbs is the usual loss so i wudnt be thinking its bad imagine losing a quarter of a pound on ww.

Great to hear you are pleased with your new pharmacy.

As I always say, don't concentrate on what the scale is telling you. Concentrate on how you look and feel. People have been losing low but still shrinking in measurements.

Well done on your loss - these things generally balance out to around a stone a month (ignoring the big loss at the beginning!) so don't be discouraged! Also, as has been said - different scales will be a bit different! But, you've lost an amazing amount in such a short time!!

Glad the new pharmacy is better :)

Hannah

Back