Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New Pharmacy and 4th Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dunlop73, 5 October 2009 Social URL.

1. dunlop73

dunlop73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(35.09%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    LT
    After last week's shenanigans I've found a great new pharmacy where they are really experienced in LT and seem to give great support and advice. I was a bit disappointed with my weigh-in though. Only 3lbs off this week (after 8, 7 and 6 in the first three weigh ins). I hope it's not a pattern.

Really hoping to hit the 2 stone mark by next week!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done hun, perhaps its just the different scales hun and you will be back on track next week, but 3lbs is a good loss, well done again x x

4. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey hun that's amazing- 24lbs in 4 weeks is a HUGE loss!!! It could be any number of factors- I know TOTM hits me big style but you have to look at long term results and it all seems to even out.

Well done- and it's great that you've got a better pharmacist

xx

5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    Well done on your weight loss. Overall your weight loss is astonishing all that in 4 weeks. Yippie you! You will prob go back up next week to a larger loss but 3-4lbs is the usual loss so i wudnt be thinking its bad imagine losing a quarter of a pound on ww.

6. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great to hear you are pleased with your new pharmacy.

As I always say, don't concentrate on what the scale is telling you. Concentrate on how you look and feel. People have been losing low but still shrinking in measurements.

7. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on your loss - these things generally balance out to around a stone a month (ignoring the big loss at the beginning!) so don't be discouraged! Also, as has been said - different scales will be a bit different! But, you've lost an amazing amount in such a short time!!

Glad the new pharmacy is better :)

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.