New photo added

Well I went to have a close up view of your new pic all ready to be brutally honest because our wonderful friends & families (God love 'em all!) can sometimes tell us want they think we want to hear, not necessarily the God's honest truth (IMHO!) but I was really surprised - shocked even at the difference those relatively few pounds have made! You TRULY don't look as though you need to lose any more - in fact to be brutal - I don't think you can afford to lose any more from your face. There's a hell of a difference in it in those 2 pics and - hope you don't mind me saying .. but - especially as a smoker - you could run the risk of beginning to look drawn if any more went from it.

(Just MHO don't hit me ... pleeeeese!!)

You look really fab!! You should be proud! xx

I have decided to bite the bullet and change my goals. I have been thinking about doing this for the last few days, so I am going to try to maintain at the current weight I am, 10st 6lbs, but if I do lose a few pounds it wont hurt anyway.

As from now, I am maintaining.

Thanks for all the positive comments on the recent photograph.

Ha Ha - we posted at the same time! I think you're very wise xx

Thanks Jan, we actually posted that at the same time and I hadn't read your comment.

Yeah, just recently I have been looking closer in the mirror and like I said above, if I try to maintain and I still lose a pound or two here and there, I dont think it will hurt much, but obviously this week I might lose 1-2lbs, not really sure, not weighed at the same time each day as usual, but after this weekend in Nottingham, I will definitely be upping the calories to try to maintain.

Thanks for your honest opinion, I really do appreciate it.

You're v welcome. That's what I hope people will give me when the time comes!

Are you weighing in tomorrow? It'll be interesting to see how the 2nd weeks affected things.

Have a FAB weekend x

Weighing Friday morning before leaving for Nottingham. If you want to pm me your mobile, I can text you. You know I dont mind sending an odd text or two, but any more and I use my free minutes and call.......lol.

OO that'd be good .. will do thanks .. surprised they're open! x

Love the new photo Kered. Such a difference in so few pounds.

I agree with Jan, you look great as you are. You are going to look fab at 50! You should be really proud of all your hard work to get where you are, the difference from your first photo is amazing, you look like a different person.

Keep posting while you are maintaining wont you, you've been really inspirational during my journey and would hate to think you're not about for advice.

Well done again, you look fantastic!

PS Have a great time with your son!

You look amazing!!

I can't believe you're nearly 50! you look so much younger!

Well done :hug99: :D

:wow: :wow: :wow: kred!! you do not look nearly 50 at all !!!!!!! Go You!!!

I think you look perfect the size and weight you are now :) I think too much more and you wouldnt look right buuuuttt it depends how you feel. If you feel like to need to shift a couple more pounds do it and see how you feel/look then :)

Well done mrs - you are fantastic :D:D

Thanks everyone, you're so kind. Thats what I love about this forum, the support is tremendous when you first start out, during your journey, and even like me now, on the last phase (permanent).

Dont worry Bev, I aint going nowhere hun, I am here for the long haul and will still be posting every day, there is no way I am going to let that weight creep back up on me.

I had a good think last night and have decided now to maintain my current weight, give or take a few lbs.

Kered your pictures have given me such a buzz, I currently weigh what you did when you started LT and to think that in just a few months time I could look as good as you do it makes me so excited!

You've done amazingly well and there's no way I would have put you anywhere near 50. Well done, you look fantastic :)

I only just bought a digital camera a couple of weeks ago and not sure about uploading them onto here. My daughter will be able to though. I just don't like any photos of me to put in my avatar. I have been taking photos every month on a normal camera and when I have finished I will get them printed and put them up on here in an album. I'm dreading seeing the first one, it's going to be horrendous!

Kered your pictures have given me such a buzz, I currently weigh what you did when you started LT and to think that in just a few months time I could look as good as you do it makes me so excited!

You've done amazingly well and there's no way I would have put you anywhere near 50. Well done, you look fantastic :)

Thank you so much Lou. Its surprising how quickly the time goes on lipotrim and even just a difference of 12lb made such a difference in my body. The pic in Feb I was wearing size 14 jeans and they are hanging off my bum now. My tips, just buy clothing what you need to buy, as a few weeks on here make a hellova difference.

I only just bought a digital camera a couple of weeks ago and not sure about uploading them onto here. My daughter will be able to though. I just don't like any photos of me to put in my avatar. I have been taking photos every month on a normal camera and when I have finished I will get them printed and put them up on here in an album. I'm dreading seeing the first one, it's going to be horrendous!

I found it very motivational to be honest, it shows where you started and how far you have come. I know we can see that in our own bodies anyway, in the mirror and by what clothes we wear, but when you see it on a screen in front of you, wow it spurs you on hun.

When I posted my bigger pic on here a few weeks ago, it was the first time I had ever shown anyone that pic as I hated it since the day it was taken, now I love it as its a reminder to me of how far I have come and how I never want to return to that woman in the photo.

I've started buying clothes from ebay as I can't bare the thought of buying lovely brand new clothes and only wearing them for a month! It's my birthday today and all my family have given me either money or gift vouchers so that I can have a huge spending spree for new clothes once I've reached goal weight. It's going to be so hard not to spend them between now and then as I'm a total shopaholic :giggle:

:birthday:

Have a Happy Birthday and thats a great idea to get the vouchers to save them and treat yourself.

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Lou,
Happy Birthday to you.

Back