New photo added

You look absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!
Glad u have decided to maintain, definately dont think u need to go any smaller now! Well done u've done fantastic,the others are right, it is definaely inspiring, thanks xxx :D

Thank you Mel, I remember when I first logged on here and I was inspired by peoples stats and photographs, and its great now that I can also give people hope, because I never thought I could do it. Dont we always think that something works for others, but it doesnt work for ourselves?

Dont you worry hun, those lbs will so quickly fall away from you and it will surprise you just how quickly the time passes.

Thanks again xx

You look fab! You look so much younger now if you don't mind me saying. :)

I cant see your pic either yet, but just wanted to say a big well done to you for your terrific weight loss. :D

xxx

Thank you both so much.
Flirty, only another 12 posts hun and you will be able to see peoples pictures and gain more privileges.

Thanks Shelly, I do feel happier now that I am maintaining. Went out yesterday afternoon and everybody I met in the local club, I had not seen since the beginning of January, they all said I shouldnt lose any more. Feeling content for the first time in my life now.

When is your next WI, is it tomorrow? If it is, good luck.

You look amazing!! A completely different person from your first photo. I might add a new photo - funny though, I used to hate having my photo taken. Ive been off the plan for about a week and hadnt been weighed for two, but back on track now and have just weighed in at the pharmacy so Im happy.

i lov lookin at ur piccies! u just shine now kered, beautiful!

xxxx

Back