• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New photo...

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
looking good xoxox

LizS

Shut up Ethel
Yes, you can really see a difference! Well done Jim, you must be getting some great comments now. lx

devilishandsweet

100% all the way!
well done lunar jim, you can def tell, looking good! xx

Wow, you can really tell, in just four weeks! I'm so impressed.. Your cheeks have shrunk loads, more defined jaw line. I can't wait for my hamster cheeks to disappear! Keep it up, you're an inspiration! xx

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
you look smashing!!!!! Cant get over how fast its coming off!
xx

Wow you can really see the change! you must be so proud of yourself!

your face is a lot slimmer! you are doing so well x x

minxie

One day at a time!
Just had a chance to look - great progress! You can really see the difference and you also look pretty pleased with yourself, as well you should! You are doing really well and are quite an inspiration!:)

Sarah_V

Silver Member
You look great, just the inspiration I need.. well done !!

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
Jim, its nice to put a pic to the name, I didn't see the pic 4 weeks ago but wanted to say well done anyway, you are looking good!

claira07

needs a real kick in the
well done jim, looking good;)
you have done really well with your losses, steady though or misses lunar will be skiving off her night shift if you get too hot lol,
your doing great x

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
You can see a big difference from the last photo. Well done (just think how good you're gonna look by the next time you're due a haircut lol) :)