New photo...

lunar jim

Gold Member
Just thought I'd upload a pic, nearly eight weeks in now...

I think my face has changed a bit again, since the picture four weeks ago.

IMAGE_235.jpg

looking good xoxox

Yes, you can really see a difference! Well done Jim, you must be getting some great comments now. lx

Thanks guys! Yeah, people are commenting, and I feel a lot healthier than I did two months ago. I just wish my man boobs would shrink a bit quicker lol

well done lunar jim, you can def tell, looking good! xx

Wow, you can really tell, in just four weeks! I'm so impressed.. Your cheeks have shrunk loads, more defined jaw line. I can't wait for my hamster cheeks to disappear! Keep it up, you're an inspiration! xx

you look smashing!!!!! Cant get over how fast its coming off!
xx

Wow you can really see the change! you must be so proud of yourself!

your face is a lot slimmer! you are doing so well x x

Just had a chance to look - great progress! You can really see the difference and you also look pretty pleased with yourself, as well you should! You are doing really well and are quite an inspiration!:)

You look great, just the inspiration I need.. well done !!

Jim, its nice to put a pic to the name, I didn't see the pic 4 weeks ago but wanted to say well done anyway, you are looking good!

You're doing fab Jim and you can really see the difference - go you!! :party0049:

well done jim, looking good;)
you have done really well with your losses, steady though or misses lunar will be skiving off her night shift if you get too hot lol,
your doing great x

You can see a big difference from the last photo. Well done (just think how good you're gonna look by the next time you're due a haircut lol) :)

Back