New photo

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Hiya!
I've put this and another in my 'During' album.

Last Tues I was bang on 11st so I'm hoping this is in the 10s! .... Getting there! xx

13987-albums1137-picture7964.jpg

Amazing fab hun, a real inspiration x

:wow:Jan I actually just gasped out loud at your pic! Amazing. I am so pleased for you and proud!Do you remember when we were both on here the night before we started out LT journies and were chatting about encouraging each other? Look how far we've come! x

Thank you guys!

Awwwww thanks Rach - I do indeed remember. I pinned all my hopes on the speedy passage of time and now I'm nearly 'there' I want it to slow down! Who can be bothered with the trouble of eating again?LOL!

Now starts the hard part :eek: :) :) xx

Jan,
The photos are great, as is your weight loss. Thanks for sharing them they are a real inspiration.
Best of luck getting into the 10's.
Doirin

Jan you look absolutely fantastic, well done lady :)

WOW!! I actually said that out loud when I saw this pic Jan. You look amazing. You look so slender! Good for you. Good luck with refeeding, will be joining you about 3 weeks later.

Hi JanD

Incredible photo!! Well done you!! What a fantastic achievement. Only now that I'm on this journey myself can I appreciate how difficult this weight loss journey really is, but its ladies like you that shine the light ahead for me.
I worry too about the refeed, which is a trillion miles from where I am now, but LT IS so easy, no thought has to go in to which is the right or wrong food or what is too much etc etc, but I'm sure you'll be excellent, there is such a lot of help here in this forum. :grouphugg:

You're looking thinner everytime aren't you? :D

You look fab!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

enough said! :)

Well done Jan! Hope you stick around once you hit target to encourage others and show them what can be done with a little hard work and willpower!

Whooit-Whoooo! :whoohoo: Ain't you the FOX!!!!!

HeeHee! It's that long since I had a wolf whistle I don't even care that one's from a woman :):)!!!

You're very kind everybody - thank you very much.

I certainly plan to stick around!! xxx

Thank you LouLous!! :)

Heres looking at you kid - wow Jan, you look fantastic. Look at that collarbone too, isnt it great to see our bones after all these years.

One piece of advice for you now - get shopping for some new trousers that show your legs now girl, no more hiding underneath the loose clothes.

Congratulations Jan, so proud of you.

Heres looking at you kid - wow Jan, you look fantastic. Look at that collarbone too, isnt it great to see our bones after all these years.

HeeHee. Sure is! x

One piece of advice for you now - get shopping for some new trousers that show your legs now girl, no more hiding underneath the loose clothes.

Congratulations Jan, so proud of you.

Yes Mum :eek: ..... slight problem being the ones in the photo only just fasten - I'm still a 16 (thanks to our flippin' hippy genes) hence the legs are quite loose. Guess I'll have to look for different styles. I want tailored ones though. I'm definitely giving up on clothes that expand with me because they don't tell you when you need to cut back! Except maybe for work where comfort is the main thing, sitting on a couch all night!

Thanks for the advice. xx

Back