• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Piccies! :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So to spur me on for the final stretch of my journey i got my bf to take a couple pics of me just before i left for bingo this afternoon! :giggle:

Week 18 5st 9lbs down .. 11lbs to go .. Size 12 top, size 14 trousers :) Also they are in my album if peeps wana see the before piccies!

p.s ... didnt win a bloomin thing at bingo!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Last edited:

poppy100

Silver Member
how bril. you must be really pleased. you look so fab. only 11lbs to go- you will soon be starting refeeding. good luck

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
yup, 15 sleeps till refeed! lol

Wow u look great! well done, im sure that last 11lb will be off in no time x

JanD

maintaining since June'09
WooHoo!!! Look at you girl!! Fantastic xxx

(ps - I have same kitchen cupboard doors - different handles ;))

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
:giggle: jan!!

Thanks guys :) Just something to keep my mind on track these last 2 weeks - i've a feeling its going to feel like forever!!

dd26

looking great :)
and sooo close to target - well done!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Tanya, looking good!

Like you, I'm afraid these next 2 weeks will really drag! Can't wait for my chicken and salad!

I'm taking another update pic on thursday. They're all taken on a disposable camera and I will post them up once I get them developed after my hols. Dreading seeing the starting one so much!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Thanks guys - actually i made a booboo - week 18 not 19! lol getting ahead of myself! lol

Bev, i cant wait to see your piccies - you are guna be a totally different woman!!!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Summergurl,
Fabulous pics, you look so good, it is great to follow your journey in visuals. Thanks for posting them.
Doirin

Theresa6

Silver Member
Hey Summergurl,

How is it possible to see a gallery?? I havent been able to see an yet!?

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Think you may need to have 50 posts - you get more privileges then xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
yeah like jan said, 50posts then you can see others albums :D

Theresa6

Silver Member
Thanks Girls,

Makes things a little more understandable. I also realised that you have to have more posts to have a longer signature... Ah well will have to leave it a few days before adding my holiday tickers!!!

havnt seen before pics as I cant see your album yet but you look fab x

well done you ahve done brilliant and look a totally different person

:wow: What an amazing transformation,....15 sleeps to go and it will be even better than Christmas!!! :dancing_snowman:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
:giggle: supa!!!!!!!!