~NEW PICS ARE UP!~

Aww Sarahlou you look fantastic and so beautiful :) Well done you little star

Wow wow wow!!! you look fantastic hon, well done, you look like a totally different person! What an inspiration, thanks for posting those :)

Vicky, you need to have over 50 forum posts before you can see member photos.

Wow Sarah Lou, stunning. What made you want to start lipotrim, was there a defining moment? How is life now huni?
Congratulations xx

You look absolutly amazing honey :) You should feel extremely proud of yourself :worthy: x

You literally look like a different person now. The difference is remarkable!!! You are the prettiest girl. That moody shot in 2006 could win a photographic competition as it is fab. You look stunning now even if you never lost another ounce.

Oh my god you look amazing, yours was the first ever thread i read on here and it convinced me to do LT and after seeing your pictures i cant wait to be at my target weight.

Thanks for sharing sarahlou!!!!!!

wow you look great. I've not been on Lt for a couple of weeks but I've had support from Cookeh and seeing your pics I am defo going back on it tomorrow. You are an inspiration, go girl !!!!!

you guys make me wanna cry!! you're all so lovely!! i feel soooo much better these days - the little things make such a difference - like i can sit with my legs crossed easily, and sit with my knees up to chest, when i'm laying in bed i can feel my hip bones, i have collar bones! its so weird really, i'm not used to it!

i used to wear a ring on my ring finger on my right hand and now i have to wear it on my middle finger. i'm gonna have to get some links taken out of my watch coz i can take it off without undoing it... the list goes on!

if i inspire one person to keep on going with lipotrim, its more than i wanted to achieve so vicky1 - if seriously seeing my pics has inspired you - you have permission to stick them on your fridge! lol!

love you all!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

I need to post more to get to be able to see your pics!!!

the difference in your profile pic alone is amazing!!!

right i'm off to post!!!

jay ;)

Do you know i might just do that lol.

Jay i needed more posts aswell so i went and said hello in the introductions and posted a few times on the birthday threads.lol

Wow! you look amaaaaaazing

Holy c@#p!! What a different person!

You always looked pretty but now you are totally stunning and you look so happy in your pics too - amazing!!

You are truly inspirational and you really do deserve this success - you've always replied with such kind words and support to my posts.

Very well done. I hope you feel as great as you look.

Enjoy your super skinny Christmas x x

Looking absolutely FABULOUS!!!! Well done hun xxx

Back