new pics

eyeontheprize

can see the end in sight!
warning - vain post ahead!

have put some new pics up in my album, the pics from last night aren't great quality, will have to get more taken in a better light.

it wasn't until i got a copy of the worst fat picture of my life (in the album) that i realised the difference. still have a stone to a stone and a half to go, and can't wait to get it off and get to maintenence now!

hope everyone is having a good friday! yay and australia are ahead in the ashes too! lol x

What a stunner you are Eyeontheprize, such gorgeous eyes! You should be so proud of your achievement, and who cares if your post is vain I think you have every reason to feel good about how well you have done!
Not far to go now and target will be in sight, don't forget to keep posting your pics so we can all see how you are getting on! Good luck!

OMG you look absolutely amazing, and you are sooo pretty.... what a great achievement you have made and hope you make the other stone/stone and a half soon so you can get to maintenance.... Oh yes DH is Australian and he rang the boys here this morning on his way to work to tell them to hang the Australian flag out as they have dual nationality, I told them to go hang the England one.... lol they didn't hang either in the end, couldn't find them.

thank you all very much! you're all so kind, although it's strange, in my head i know i have a stone to a stone and a half to go but i still feel absolutely massive. its absolutely correct that it takes the head ages to catch up.

i am not into sport at all Greeneyes, i'm a bad aussie. But i am so insufferable when australia is ahead, and working for skysports.com too, if australia win then i'll be bringing my flag out to wind the lads up!

Wow - well done, you look amazing!! Agree it takes forever for your head to catch up. I can't imagine ever being slim at the moment, and flatly refuse to see a difference with even just 20lb gone (apparently there is one)

OMG Your pics bought a huge smile to my face as you have made such a metamorphosis..........I hope the truth catches up with you soon...you are absolutely gorgeous!

warning - vain post ahead!

have put some new pics up in my album, the pics from last night aren't great quality, will have to get more taken in a better light.

it wasn't until i got a copy of the worst fat picture of my life (in the album) that i realised the difference. still have a stone to a stone and a half to go, and can't wait to get it off and get to maintenence now!

hope everyone is having a good friday! yay and australia are ahead in the ashes too! lol x

You are allowed to be vain looking like that! :happy096:

oh my god hun you look bloomin sensational!!!!!
What a stunning lass you are hun!!!
i can only dream of being as skinny as you hun!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!

xxx

Wow, you look absolutely fantastic. What a great achievement. You look like a different person x

thank you all so much, you have made me all emotional! It's a shock to see how big I had become and such a relief I am not in that place anymore.

Wow - what a waist - you look great and do you know what - so do I!! I am an inch taller and 2 pounds heavier than you right now so I guess I must look like that too *so excited* :D:D:D:D
It's right what you say about thinking we are still hhhhhhhhuuuuuuuggggggeeee.
I've just bought some size 16 trousers off ebay and i think they may be a little big for me :eek:

wow youve done so well, its strange how you can see everyones faces so much better in the after pictures, youre lookin lovely!

WOW, you are looking great! xxx Well done eyeontheprize!xxx

Back