new plan....not asking for info!

mfinnis

Hi...I know its all a closely guarded secret but does anyone know whether online members will be changing to the new plan too? (I'm doing body optimise and don't go to meetings....)

Just wondered.......if its not allowed to be asked then I apologise!

I think as you are paying for it online you would be getting it. I don't see why not you are a sw member.

Yeah, I would like to know this too :)

thanks....I know I'm a sw member too but sometimes you feel a bit "out of the loop" when you don't have meetings to go to....think they should let you drop in on the odd meeting or two to actually speak to people!!!! its a bit lonely out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks....I know I'm a sw member too but sometimes you feel a bit "out of the loop" when you don't have meetings to go to....think they should let you drop in on the odd meeting or two to actually speak to people!!!! its a bit lonely out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should email SW and ask if you can attend a meeting now and then. My friend did online WW and she asked if she could go to class to buy food stuff etc and she was allowed. The only stipulation was that if she wanted to be weighed she would have to pay for class.
Worth asking SW the same

Back