New! Please Help!

you seem to be doing rally well! how much have you lost? i started last week and im struggling to keep track of syns etc, the sys calculater on sw website gives different syn amounts than the others. im so confused lol, im struggling with the whole super free also as im not a huge veggie fan, only like things like lettuce peppers, cucumber, tomatoes and onions have to be through something or i dont like them either lol. HELP haha xxx<BR>

Tbh I've been doing a lot of gym work like cardio combined with weights so the weight loss isn't as much as you'd expect! But clothes wise and shape wise I'm looking a lot leaner :)

I'm off to Chiquitos tomorrow! Bit of a blow out!!

In regards to syns. Anything like considered naughty I just count 20calories to a syn. And if its say 21 or 22 is always round up to a half rather than down to the lowest full syn amount!

Superfree foods.... To be honest I don't feel too clued up on these!
I just tend to stock up on:
Strawberries
Grapes
Bananas
Pineapple
Oranges
Steamed veg
Salad bags & cherry tomatoes

It's more trying to incorporate fruit and veg otherwise I feel like all I'm eating is Stodge & carbs! Which you are allowed but it just still bloats me out although its healthy ha.

I'd just try banging lots of mushrooms, onions and peppers into meals cos they are really good! Berries too but I don't like them!!

Yeah like today i have had 1 banana and 1 orange for breakfast, a mexican chicken sandwhich with lettuce onions and cucumber, with melon and grapes, and for dinner i will be having a chicken breast with pasta and salad.
to be honest i am fussy with veg, but i like peppers and onions and salady things so im trying my best to have them with meals, if not then just having fruit afterwards. is this right??
when it comes to seasoning things im confused as to how to count them. im sure i will get the hang of it.
a girl i know started last january a size 16 and is now a size 8. I so want that lol.

Well today's menu sounds spot on!

My breakfast consisted of
2 weetabix as my HEX with skimmed milk (I measure this each day so I don't go over but I never do I usually only use half) topped with banana!
A orange & a nice cup of tea!

I've done an hour at the gym seeing as I'm off to chiquitos tonight!

Well, my oven has bust up!
So I had some smash made with water, plenty of salt and pepper it's just like mash! 3 bacon medallions with the fat trimmed off & half a tin of beans was lovely.

I didn't get any Superfree there! So I'm gonna try and have some fruit and boost this later, great snack before my tea!!

Yeah you are completely spot on using those for your Superfree :) just boost ya fluids! 8 glasses a day. I love no added sugar dilutey makes 8 glasses a doddle!

I have TOTALLY cut out tomato sauce too because of the syn value and the sheer amount I put on my food before! X

so weighed in this morning and im still the same weight :(
started afresh today, since i finally have the hang of it.

For breakfast i had 2 weetabix with milk (hex a) and chopped up banana

some grapes for snack.

for lunch i had sliced up chicken breast with hot shots pasta

and a packet of crisps (8 1/2 syns)

and for dinner i will be having chicken and peppers with some lettuce and pasta.

If i keep eating like this i think i should HOPEFULLY lose something. I really want this to work lol :(

How are you getting on?!?! xx

Well I started afresh today! As I had a real naughty weekend :( I'm weighed and 13.6! I'm wounded!! So I've officially started a clean slate!!

12.6 here I come!!

Today I had...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix & banana.

Snack - an orange & diet coke.

Dinner - tuna pasta salad. (Tuna, sweetcorn & natural yoghurt. Lettuce, carrot, cherry tomatoes)

Snack - pancakes (2eggs & sweetener) banana & a light choc mousse (3syns)

Tea - beef casserole (beef fat trimmed with leeks carrots onions etc) & swede mash.
Diet coke.

Mullerlight & grapes.

Syns - 3/15

Did 50 lengths In the pool and 20 mins cross trainer & bike!
Saving syns for Friday as at a party gonna have 37.5 on half a litre of vodka! So trying to stay below 5 a day :)

Why don't we both just write our food diaries to each other & motivate each other?

Your menu today sounds spot on!! X

Tuesday 5th Feb

Exercise: No gym today! Walked dog for 30mins.

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast from a w/meal 400g loaf with half a tin of beans & 4 bacon medallions all fat removed. Mmmmmm!
Cup of tea and a banana.

Snack: Had this about 11am, a pasta pot shot tomato flavour - free & an orange.
1 nice biscuit (2syns) & 2 party rings (3syns)

Dinner: before work at 2pm, tuna pasta as yesterday. Lots of mixed salad & cherry tomatoes.
A vanilla mullerlight.

Have made to take to work...

Tea: Chinese savoury rice with 2 bags of steamed veg (carrots, cauliflower and green beans) some Worcester sauce - free & a few Mexican chicken pieces stirred through.
Grapes & an orange.

Syns - 5/15

Total for the week so far - 8/30

Yeah that's sounding good mrs.

ive had Special K with banana and milk for breakfast.
Quick question, is cereal counted as hex b ?

Lunch I had chopped up chicken with mug shots tomato and herb pasta.

grapes for a snack.

Dinner I has szcheuan chicken, rice with side salad.

Ive had 10 syns also.

X

Yeah 30g only though! It's tiny so I usually use 2 weetabix or 2 slices of 400g loaf as toast as feels more! Unless ya top ya cereal with lots of fruit :)

That sounds good!
I eat waaaay more quantity wise than you lol!

When do you weigh in? X

Wednesday..

Breakfast - 3egg omelette with bacon & 1/2 tin of beans. 1 slice of 400g loaf.
Banana & an orange.

Dinner - cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce with steamed vegetables.

Snack - 2 party rings (3syns) & a Special K biscuit moment (5syns)
Banana & grapes.
Toffee mullerlight.
Apple.

Tea - Chinese savoury rice with steamed veg & some smash potato.
Cup of tea.

Syns - 8/15

Exercise - 1 hour gym (treadmill cross trainer & bike)

Syns for week so far - 16/45
That vodka is getting closer!!!

Will post today's food later today :):) x

Thursday...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix & banana.
An orange & some grapes.
Special K biscuit moment - (5syns)

Dinner - Savoury rice & 1/2 pack Tesco piri chicken & bag of steamed veg. Small portion of Smash potato made with water.

Snack - low fat choc mousse (3syns)
1/2 vanilla mullerlight & a banana & strawberries.

Tea - homemade beef casserole with leeks, carrots, onions. bag of steamed veg. Small portion of Smash potato made with water.
Grapes & an orange.
Diet coke.

Syns - 8/15
:)

Been out of action on here for a while!!
Woooops!!
Been ill all week, had 10.5 syns every day and no gym :( back tomorrow! Feel so flabby!

Today:

Breakfast - x2 toast (HexB) x2 eggs in fry light and a tin of baked beans. Cup of tea with milk (HexA).
Orange & a banana.

Dinner - chicken and mushroom pasta with some chopped up bacon all fat removed.
Orange & grapes.

Tea - sweet chilli savoury rice with steamed veg.
Orange, apple and a mullerlight.

Extras - mini Malteser bunny (3) x3 party rings (4.5) and a mini bubbly white chocolate bite (3)

Syns 10.5/15

Total 42/60

Breakfast:
x2 Weetabix with Banana.
Orange.
Banoffee bar (4syns)

Dinner: savoury rice, veg & Bernard matthew turkey chunks.
Apple.
Orange.
Toffee mullerlight Yoghurt
1 starburst (1syn)

Tea: x4 LM red onion & rosemary sausages, sweet potato mash & a tin of baked beans.
Crunchie (9.5syns)
Banana & grapes with vanilla mullerlight.
Cup of tea.

Syns 14.5/15
Total: 56.5/75

I had a bit of a balls up last night with quite a chocolate craving!! :( upset with my motivation but today's a new day!!

Apart from that yesterday I had

Breakfast: x2 toast, x2 eggs in fry light & beans.
Banana and an orange.

Dinner: savoury rice & veg (as easy to have at work made up) orange, apple & a mullerlight.

Tea: some chicken tikka breast chunks a pasta pot & orange. Then lots of chocolate I think I had about 1/3 a bag of munchies and 1/3 galaxy counters booooo! :(

Sunday:

Breakfast - x2 weetabix with banana on top. An orange. Cup of tea with skimmed milk :)

Off to Middlesbrough shopping with the parents so will finish today off later!!!

Note to self: gym must be started tomorrow :p

Completely wrote off my bingey weekend!! Have had a bit of a nightmare with a bug last week and didn't binge then but then once my appetite was fully bak I made up for it!! Feeling absolutely awful :(

So I'm starting again today! And I'm gonna try and steer clear of syns til the weekend an maybe have a little chocolate bar or something. Off to the gym shortly!

Breakfast: x2 small w/meal toast, x2 eggs in fry light and Half a tin of chopped tomatoes.
A banana & a small clementine :)
Cup of tea!

See how the gym goes!

Ended up going for a 2 and a half hour power walk with my mutt instead!! :)

Then dinner I have had - mild Mexican savoury rice with a few new potatoes chopped up and put in and also some steamed veg (carrots peas and sweetcorn)
I also had a options white hot choc - 2 syns
And some banana & pineapple with toffee muller!

Mmmm nice & full for my 2-10 shift :(

I have a chicken pot shot for my tea (0.5syn) with some tikka turkey chunks & an apple, two clementines & some grapes!

Syns staying low at 2.5/15 today!! I will be good! :)

Back