New! Please Help!

Hawkesy2410

Silver Member
I'm new so any help & comments welcome!

Monday:
Breakfast - 2 slices of Wholemeal bread 400g loaf HEB
2 eggs scrambled with little milk from allowance & water, half a tin of spaghetti
Cup of tea with splash of skimmed from allowance too!
A banana

Can ya have more than 1 banana a day?? And do you have to make a 1/3 of your intake super free?

Help with super free would be appreciated! :)

Hello!

Yehave more that one banana a day (but obviously, as with anything, it is probably best if you don't eat 20 of them!) and yes, if you are following the exra Easy Plan you should have 1/3 super free at every meal.

Hope that helps!

:)

Hey! Yeah I've had that for brekki and then for dinner I've had a few slimming world chips with homemade chilli on top (full of peppers mushrooms onions) and a bag of steamed veg too!

Starting work in a couple of hours so gonna have another banana & strawberries with yoghurt poured over...

Ill probably make up a pasta n sauce with another bag of veg in later!

Does this seem too much?

Nope sounds all fine to me! I'd just say to check the veg bags as my friend was buying ones that had butter added or something and so obviously not syn free. If on the ingredients it just says veg then your fine :) a fab day xx

Yeah it's just the plain veg bags (sweetcorn carrots and Brocolli) so handy!

Just feel like ya being naughty eating quite a large amount but I suppose if it is the right thing then it's all good!

Only going to be 1/2 syn for my pasta n sauce later :) trying to keep these down for treats on a weekend! Weigh in on Friday so see if I have dropped any weight...

goal: also to measure my 375ml skimmed milk as I forget how many cups of tea I have ha!

Thanks! :)

Yeah it's just the plain veg bags (sweetcorn carrots and Brocolli) so handy!

Just feel like ya being naughty eating quite a large amount but I suppose if it is the right thing then it's all good!

Only going to be 1/2 syn for my pasta n sauce later :) trying to keep these down for treats on a weekend! Weigh in on Friday so see if I have dropped any weight...

goal: also to measure my 375ml skimmed milk as I forget how many cups of tea I have ha!

Thanks! :)

I'm sure I have read skimmed milk has gone down to 350ml again. It is hard to keep a track of! I personally wouldn't recommend saving up all your syns just for the weekend. SW say 5-15 a day. Just means your not missing out on thing like ketchup and don't feel like you are on a diet so more likely to stick with it :) xx

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, milk from allowance, topped with banana & an orange. Cup of tea with s.milk from allowance

Lunch - some plain pasta stirred through with salad (lettuce, carrot and red cabbage) a few new potatoes and 1/2 a pack of Mexican chicken breast from Asda. Dressed with fat free natural yoghurt. Yum!!

Snack - grapes & a mullerlight yoghurt

Tea - at work 2-10 :( so taking a made up pasta n sauce chicken an mushroom flavour which is free with an orange and an apple

Exercise -
Been to the gym this morning for an hour and a half

Wednesday!

Breakfast - mushrooms, eggy bread 2 x bread & 1 x egg, spaghetti, 4 turkey rashers.
Cup of tea & blackcurrant.

Dinner - 3 Linda McCartney red onion sausages, a few new potatoes, 2 bags of steamed veg.
Watered down tomato sauce - (2syns)

Snack- A banana & grapes topped with vanilla mullerlight.

Tea- will be cheese & Brocolli pasta (1/2 syn) with 1/2 a pack f Mexican chicken breast stirred through.
An apple & an orange
A Special K biscuit moment (5syns )

Total syns 7.5

Exercise - 15 mins cross trainer, 15 mins treadmill, 15 minutes bike, arm weights and AB crunches

Is this sounding okay? Comments welcome x

Sounding good! Like that you are logging your exercise too, I'm keeping a note so I can look back and think "I can do twice as much now!" Hehe that chicken sounds yummy too x

It does! Thanks so much for replying! Does all this sound okay? I'm getting weighed Friday morning hope a few pounds have come off!

I just got off work and ate another Linda McCartney sausage and a cuppa before bed lol woops!

Have to let me know your tips & tricks if any!! Do you get a steady weight loss every week? Dya have treats like takeaways or nights off at all? I'm unsure how to go about it x

This all looks great! I eat loads of bananas, so don't worry about that. YOu can swap it for a speed food later on if your losses slow down. But I think at the begining just eat lots of nice food, as free/sfree as you can make it, enjoy your treats and be kind to yourself. Slimming world is a plan in which you can eat and feel positive! Best of luck to you on your journey.

Thanks!! I've been doing cardio and weights at the gym so it's more of a shape change at the minute!! Loving food on slimming world though!!
Todays food is..

Breakfast - x2 weetabix, x1 banana, x1 orange.
Cup of tea with s.milk

Dinner - 4 Linda McCartney sausages, few new potatoes & tinned spaghetti.
Cup of tea.

Snack - pancakes made with 2 eggs, choc mousse (3syns), & a banana.
Blackcurrant.

Tea - chicken & mushroom pasta, with steamed veg.
Orange & grapes.
A Special K biscuit moment (5syns)
Diet coke.

Syns - 8

Exercise - 15 mins cross trainer, 15 mins bike, leg weights & ab work.

Got my tea planned out as at work 3-10!
Any comments on today?
I know I could have had more veg at lunchtime? X

Breakfast - x2 weetabix, a banana & an orange. Cup of tea.

Snack - pack of Cooked chicken.

Dinner - chicken & mushroom pasta, new potatoes & a bag of steamed veg. Blackcurrant.

Snack - pancakes (3 eggs & sweetner) & a banana & strawberries. Chocolate light mousse (3syns) Blackcurrant.

Tea - 4 LM sausages, new potatoes & spaghetti. Blackcurrant. Special K biscuit moment (5syns)

Exercise - rest day so did an hours swimming :)

Syns - 8

Saturday!

Breakfast - x2 wholemeal toast, x4 turkey rashers, half a tin of BBQ beans.
Blackcurrant.
Cup of tea. (Dash of s,milk)

Snack - small packet of cooked chicken & a Banana.

Dinner - chicken savoury rice with prawns & x2 new potatoes.
Added Peri peri sauce 1 tbsp - (0.5syns)
Fanta zero.

Starbucks skinny machiato - (3syns)
After work got this skimmed milk and sugar free syrup.... Believe this is 3 syns but not entirely sure? Haven't used much milk today so guess this fits in my healthy extra...

Tea-
Bisto gravy - (3syns)
5 LM sausages, mash & carrots & sprouts.

Others were having mince and dumplings so I went wild with 5 sausages ha I've just nearly passed out from being so stuffed!!

Any comments please :)

Syns - 6.5

Don't feel like I'm losing anything! Dont want to weigh til tomorrow but I think I am not including as much superfree as I should!!

Anyone agree? X

Breakfast - x2 weetabix topped with banana.
An orange.
Cup of tea with s.milk

Dinner - Chinese savoury rice, bag of steamed veg & Mexican chicken slices.
Blackcurrant.

Went to pictures!
Snack - strawberries, grapes & pineapple.
A curly wurly (6syns)
Blackcurrant.

Tea - 4 LM sausages, sweet potato mash. Lots of sprouts & carrots! Bit of bisto gravy :( (although a lot left on plate - 4syns)
Fanta zero.

Syns - 10

Exercise - 15mins bike & 15mims treadmill. Abs & legs workout with weights

Monday!

Breakfast -
x2 slices of eggy bread (1egg), 4 bacon medallions (fat removed), mushrooms & spaghetti.
Cup of tea.
Blackcurrant.

Snack -
banana & grapes.
curly wurly & cup of tea.

Dinner - Pasta n sauce (1/2syn)
Sweet potato mash.
An orange.

Tea - mexican chicken pieces & savoury rice, bag of steamed veg, jacket potato.
Fanta zero.

Syns - 6.5

Tuesday!

Breakfast - x2 weetabix, banana & an orange.
Cup of tea & blackcurrant.

Dinner - tomato pasta n sauce & bag of steamed veg.
Diet coke, bannoffee bar (4syns)

Snack - chopped strawberries and a light choc mousse (3syns)

Tea - sweet chill savoury rice with Mexican chicken pieces & a bag of steamed veg.
Orange & a banana & grapes.
Toffee mullerlight.
Diet coke.

Syns - 7

Exercise - Zumba 1 hour

Wednesday!

Definitely had a binge today ate all day!! Don't know if this will be enough Superfree to not gain???

Breakfast - x2 slices of toast from 400g loaf. Mushrooms & 2 scrambled eggs, bacon & 1/2 tin of spaghetti.
An Orange.

Snack - Black currant &
Banoffee cereal bar (4syns)

Dinner -
Pasta salad (lettuce, red cabbage, carrot, baby tomatoes) few choppes new potatoes, pasta & 1/2 a pack of Mexican chicken pieces. Dressed with fat free natural yoghurt.
Blackcurrant.

Snack - banana with cadburys light mousse poured over mmmm (3syns)

Tea - syn free chilli (packed with beans & mushrooms) few slimming world wedges & steamed veg.

Snack - pineapple, strawberries, grapes & orange fruit salad with Muller light.
Diet coke.
Tomato Pasta pot shot.

Syns - 7

Exercise - dog walk & 1 hour 15 in the gym (cross trainer, treadmill & bike 45 mins & weights)

Been away!!

Need some feedback does anyone on extra easy feel like ya can eat a tonne? It feels so naughty but isn't If it's the right things!! Today I've had...

Breakfast - x2 toast with choc Philadelphia (4.5syns)
x1 Banana & x1 orange.

Dinner - 4 LM sausages, smash & tin of baked beans.

Snack - Muffin (2syns)
x1 banana & pineapple with toffee mullerlight.

Later will have...

Tea - cheese & broc pasta with steamed veg & 2 LM sausages.
x1 Orange & grapes.

Syns - 6.5

Probably a cup of tea & a handful of grapes or an orange when I get in! Or if stArving a chicken pot shot 0.5 syn taking it to 7!

Any comments??

Back