1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New poster

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SlimmingChick, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. SlimmingChick

SlimmingChick Member

Hi everyone! I'm new at this posting stuff so you'll have to forgive me if I'm a bit slow! I started SW for the 1st time in October/November and I really love the plan. However I went through, I suppose you could call it, a stage of depression and ate myself silly :-( the week before xmas I went back to group and had put on all the weight i had lost. I really wanted this to work though so I sorted myself out and Xmas week I lost 3lbs! I was so chuffed. I'm really motivated this week and have told my group I'll be losing 4 lbs this week. I weigh in on Monday and I'm really excited about it! I've been food optimising 100%. I've got 4 and half stone to lose but I'm sure I'll get there :) hope to speak to you all soon :)
    SlimmingChick x

Ps sorry about the long post!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim fast
    Hi and Welcome to Minimins,
    You'll love all the ideas and help and support here :)
    Good luck with your weight loss journey
  4. SlimmingChick

SlimmingChick Member

Thank you :) it's great knowing there's so much support out there on here :) everyone seems to be really nice and just want everyone to be happy awww :) have you been on here long? X
  5. MrsBabyCakes

MrsBabyCakes Naughty Fridge Picker

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low fat, Low Carb, High Protein, SW tweaked
    Hi and welcome to the board!
  6. dancingqueen1987

dancingqueen1987 Operation Fight the Fat!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Wacthers
    Welcome! And good luck with your weight loss journey :) The forum is really friendly and great for motivation, it's definitely helping me! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.