New poster

Hi everyone! I'm new at this posting stuff so you'll have to forgive me if I'm a bit slow! I started SW for the 1st time in October/November and I really love the plan. However I went through, I suppose you could call it, a stage of depression and ate myself silly :-( the week before xmas I went back to group and had put on all the weight i had lost. I really wanted this to work though so I sorted myself out and Xmas week I lost 3lbs! I was so chuffed. I'm really motivated this week and have told my group I'll be losing 4 lbs this week. I weigh in on Monday and I'm really excited about it! I've been food optimising 100%. I've got 4 and half stone to lose but I'm sure I'll get there :) hope to speak to you all soon :)
SlimmingChick x

Ps sorry about the long post!

Hi and Welcome to Minimins,
You'll love all the ideas and help and support here :)
Good luck with your weight loss journey

Thank you :) it's great knowing there's so much support out there on here :) everyone seems to be really nice and just want everyone to be happy awww :) have you been on here long? X

Welcome! And good luck with your weight loss journey :) The forum is really friendly and great for motivation, it's definitely helping me! :)

Back