New products coming to Exante end of June

Dan1986

Has anybody seen the new products which are coming supposedly at the end of this month.

Shephards Pie
Bolognese
Apple and Cinnamon Porridge

I must say I cant wait to give them a go as it would be a perfect mixture

Shake for breaky
Bar for lunch
Shephards Pie or Bolognese for tea.

What do you guys think?

Youll love them if theyre anything like the Slim & Save meals and if they are I bet these are the tip of the iceberg. S&S has numerous meals :)

wonder what the pricing will be like with them being like an actual meal and will the weight loss be around the same.

I'm looking forward to these, but wondering what sort of packs they will do... hopefully meals & bars! That would be perfect for me :D

I reckon they will probably be about the same portion size was the pasta carbonara and the apple and cinnamon porridge will probably be the same as the porridge I reckon!

wonder what the pricing will be like with them being like an actual meal and will the weight loss be around the same.
I think they're glorified soups Dan, tasty but not real meals, don't expect a bowl full of spaghetti bolognaise or shepherds pie! Have you had the carbonara? They're bound to be similar to that, but I do wonder how minced lamb and mash will work?! Maybe I'll be delightfully surprised! ;-)

I think they're glorified soups Dan, tasty but not real meals, don't expect a bowl full of spaghetti bolognaise or shepherds pie! Have you had the carbonara? They're bound to be similar to that, but I do wonder how minced lamb and mash will work?! Maybe I'll be delightfully surprised! ;-)

Have you tried S&S meals, theyre absolutely nothing like soup at all :) Theyre proper wee meals, absolutely solid eat with fork type things which when added to veg make up a really good plateful. I think youll be very surprised.

Ooh, I hadn't heard of them. Sounds divine compared to a month of liquid food. Am about to go a-googling! Thanks x

S&S does look good. Just wish I hadn't ordered another months worth of Exante! Maybe I'll try it for my third, and last, month, will be a good way to reintroduce real food too.

Youll love them if theyre anything like the Slim & Save meals and if they are I bet these are the tip of the iceberg. S&S has numerous meals :)

Unless you're advised to eat four packs, in which it is more expensive.

Anyway, they're also doing a mousse mix and a 'Red Bean Chili'.

I quite like exante although I'm still only in my 5th week. I ordered a 4 week bumper pack and thena 6 week one when they were on special offer on one of those special offer sites. I also find exante much cheaper than normal food shopping! Can't wait to try the new meals!

Unless you're advised to eat four packs, in which it is more expensive.

Anyway, they're also doing a mousse mix and a 'Red Bean Chili'.

S and S Worked out cheaper for me as I would have done the pick your own from exante any way and the s and s stuff is pick your own without them charging more so big plus! X

Sounds tasty and would be nice for a choice xx

I think the s and s looks good and the meals look really tasty - I was just reluctant to change over incase the variety made me wanna binge! I like the kinda set flavours of exante to retrain my brain!

My view is, if you find something that worke stick to it until it stops working then change. Exante works for me at the moment and I like most of the meals.

I think the s and s looks good and the meals look really tasty - I was just reluctant to change over incase the variety made me wanna binge! I like the kinda set flavours of exante to retrain my brain!

Yeah I must admit I am a little worried about liking s&s too much and going off the rails! X

I'm looking forward to the new products, though I've only just started! Still that Slim and Save looks super tempting!! Am reading up on it now... I'm on day 4 and so far I've liked everything.

Back