Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hi Kay

I have to let you know that I'm away the weekend of 22nd October so I won't be weighing in that week.

Hello lovely :) , thanks for letting me know, I have edited the last spreadsheet with your hols.

Kay xx

Yay I love these challenges! Thanks for setting it up

I weigh on Satutdays and want to lose 2 stone by the end of December. I have Saturday 17th December booked as a holiday (I'm going to Venice for my 30th birthday!!).

Thanks xx

Hello hun, good to see you back :D , I have added you on (I've also made a note of your holiday). Hope you do smashing in October !

Kay xx

Hi I've only been doing slimming world 4 1/2 weeks and lost 9lbs already, but need to get 1st 6lbs off by 2nd December, can I join in :)

Hello lovely :), of course you can join. I just need your weigh in day ? plus your target for 3 months (oct to dec), then I can add you on.

Kay xx

Hi Kay spreadsheet is looking good!!!
Thank you for taking the time to organise this!
I'll need to take Saturday 29th October as a holiday week. Thanks.

Hi Kay can i please join again?
My weigh day is still Saturday and i would like to lose 7lbs x

I do have holidays this time; 1st October and the 26th November i won't be able to weigh in as i am away x

Hi, could I join please?
This will be my first time joining in on a challenge (I'm suddenly slightly nervous!!)

I'm going for the slow steady approach so would like to loose 14lbs (1stone) by the end of December.

I weigh in on a Tuesday evening.

No holidays planned as yet.

Thanks Kay.xxx

Hi There!

Wow, you've put a lot of effort into this! It looks great! Please can I join?

I'd like to lose 14lbs by the end of December
Weigh day is Thursday.

Thanks
Kx

Can I joing please, I think I may be ambitious, but I can only imagine how amazing I would feel.
Weigh in - Thursday
Holiday - Non
Would like to lose - 28lb
Good Luck everyone! x

Hi all
Can I join please?? This looks soooo good im hoping that by committing now it will stop me going crazy and gaining everything back in December! :confused:
I weigh in on a wednesday and would love to lose 20lb.
Thanks so much
Lou x

Hi Kay! Right im here officially now. I am swapping to a Monday weigh day for strategy reasons. I would like to lose 14 lbs but there is a caveat. Those 14lbs can only start when I get back to dead on 15st so I have to drop a few lbs before it starts. I will claim STS each week until I reach that point and then the countdown begins :)

Thanks as always for running this challenge!

Hiya!

I would love to join! The perfect motivation heading towards Christmas!!

Weigh Day: Monday
Target: 14lbs
Holidays: None so far

This has got me excited by Halloween and Christmas coming up!!

Hi Kay.

I would like to lose 25lbs (pft!), will work around my holidays with alternative weigh ins so no official holidays, though I dare say I might hide in shame around Christmas! WI day still Thursday.

Here is to a more successful challenge for me!

I'd also like to join, found the previous one great although didn't reach my target, I'm going to go for 21lbs and I weigh in on Wednesdays.

Back