Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Gained 2lb. OK with that as allowed myself a 2lb gain as a mini goal! Back on plan as of today rather than waiting until Jan 1st.
Well done, good lucks and Happy New Year everyone.... See you on the next challenge X

I missed the last weigh in as I had a horrible cold. Thanks to tweaking from a bunny I made target though! Well done to everyone and good luck for a slimmer year.

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
DECEMBER- WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @lizs84 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - DECEMBER :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.182608

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN DECEMBER . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @tameanseo FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 8.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

+1 for my final weigh in of 2016. I am very happy with this as I had 3 full days off plan this week so i'm happy I managed to reign it back in x

Last edited:
TARGET MEMBERS FOR THE QUARTER :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou::winner:

target-sticker-png.182609
images-jpg.182611

A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU THAT TOOK PART IN THE WINTER QUARTERLY CHALLENGE ! :wee::wee::wee::bestwishes:

YOU ALL DID AMAZINGLY WELL AND SHOULD BE PROUD OF ANY LOSS YOU ACHIEVED, EVEN IF YOU JUST MISSED TARGET. ALL LOSSES ARE A CELEBRATION ! :winner::0clapper::winner::0clapper::winner:

A SPECIAL WELL DONE TO 3 MEMBERS WHO ACHIEVED THEIR QUARTERLY TARGET :-

@JolceFyre
@lizs84
@orangesuitcase

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in PINK with the TARGET sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

A SPECIAL MENTION :0clapper:;) :winner:

As I mentioned before, everyone has done extremely well on the challenge. All loses should be celebrated. I know towards the end some people dropped out and did the challenge for a shorter period of time, but the overall losses they had should not be discounted.

These group of ladies (and gents ;)) lost nearly a stone or more, and some reaching a 2 stone loss over 3 months which is an amazing achievement, so a special well done to them :- :D:D

@tameanseo = 25.5 LBS LOSS
@Kev* = 18.5 LBS LOSS
@Entropy = 14.5 LBS LOSS

@theonlybonster86 = 14 LBS LOSS
@bobcat_x = 13.5 LBS LOSS

Kay xx

FINAL GROUP RESULTS, QUARTERLY CHALLENGE :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::D:D:D

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE WINTER QUARTERLY CHALLENGE.
:winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

AS A GROUP TOGETHER, WE LOST A STAGGERING 278 LBS BETWEEN US !!! :winner::winner::winner:

(This total also includes the losses of people who did the challenge for just 2 months or less, and may not show in the final spreadsheet, for the 3rd month).

THIS IS AN AMAZING RESULT, WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING COMITTMENT AND FOCUS TOWARDS YOUR WEIGHTLOSS GOALS. YOU ARE ALL CONTINUING TO INSPIRE OTHERS. :):):)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT ! YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS ! :wee::woohoo:

FINALLY GOOD LUCK FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, JAN, FEB, MAR !
LET'S MAKE IT COUNT AND KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT !!
:character00116::whacky068: :winner:

I HOPE YOU ALL CONTINUE TO SMASH IT UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOALS !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :p

Kay xx

Well done to all fellow SW slimmers, let's celebrate our tremendous successes :D and achievements !!!

I have found this site such an incredible inspiration over the last 3 months, so would like to thank you all for the fabulous support ;). THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

THANK YOU KAY FOR STEERING THE SHIP... WOW !!! TAKE A BOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON.:0clapper:

I never thought I could get that loss in such a short period, despite getting the flu bug over the last 2 weeks.

Onwards and upwards for 2017 !!!

- 2 Stone loss achieved with another 2 stone to go. (breaking it down to lose 3rd stone in 12 weeks, for my Birthday ... fingers crossed. :D

Love to all.

Happy New Year. e xx

Thanks Kay, you're an absolute star X

Aww such lovely messages ;), thank you ladies, I'm glad you all enjoyed the challenge. You've all done amazingly well and I hope 2017 brings you even more luck ! Hope to see you all on the next one. :p:bunnydance::woohoo:.

Kay xx

Well done kay... you are fab!!

.... unlike me!!! I went completely awol over December and am so sorry for not updating and practically dropping out without a word.

I'm hoping to jump back on the horse for the new year (doesn't every one say this) and pull my finger out of my arse (although I'm pretty sure I've said this over and over again) and crack on with the next challenge!!

See you in the other side.

Back