NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Can I join in? I really need the accountability to keep me on track.
I weigh in on Fridays. Today's weight is 203lb. Or should I use next weeks weight as my starting weight?
I will be on holidays the first two Fridays in November. I expect that I will put on a bit of weight on holidays as it is a total relaxation of the rules but I will be straight back on it when I get back.
My goal is to get to 185lb, so goal is to lose 18lb.
Thanks

Ps do we have to enter our weekly weigh ins on spreadsheet or do you and do you want figures in new money i.e. Kg or old ie lbs? Cheers x

:banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer::banana_dancer:Hi Kay and lovely to see you
I would like to join in if I may. Weigh in day will be Tuesday and I would like to lose 12 lbs. Thanks in anticipation!!!

Great to see you too hun ... all done ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hello, I've been doing Slimming World for a month(ish) now with good results, but would love a motivation boost to keep me going to Christmas! My weigh-in day is Monday and I want to lose 8.5lbs by Christmas. That will also get me to Club 10 :)

Thank you so much!

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge, I've added you on :).

Kay xx

3lbs off for me today. Really happy with that as I had a few drinks over the weekend :)
Good luck on the scales everyone this week!

Well done on your loss hun, really chuffed for you :). I hope your aware the challenge doesn't start until Sunday 1st October (which is today). Week 1 is from 1st October to 7th October. Your weigh in day is Tuesday, so that means your first weigh in for this challenge will be on Tuesday 3rd October for your week 1 result. Hope that makes sense ;) .

Kay xx

Can I change my goal to 7lbs please. I know it's not much but I'm really struggling at the moment. I have been on plan since coming back from holiday in August (I had one day off when friends came to visit and even then I was careful what I had) and I have only lost 2 and a half lbs... in September I have actually gained weigh so far. (and it's not star week that was a couple of weeks ago)

I just feel really rubbish at the moment, I was tempted to pull out of the challenge altogether to be honest. I just don't know what else I can do, I know the plan works and I know I can get to my target as I've done it before using slimming world.

Stick with it hun, you can do this :), 7 lbs is fine, if you want to adjust it later on in the challenge you can.

Kay xx

Hi can i join please? i weigh in on fris :) I would like to loose 21lbs please :) xxxx

Hello hun and welcome to the challenge, I've added you on :).

Kay xx

I would love to join please :) I'd love to lose 20lbs before new year. My weigh day is Monday .

Kay xx

Hello Kay..and everybody else..would love to join. Struggling at the minute so will set my target at 12lb. WI day is Thursday.
Thanks, and good luck everyone X

I've added you on hun, great to see you back ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I'd like to have a go at this,
I weigh in on Thursdays and I'll set a goal of 21lbs please by new year

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
Thanks for running the challenge. Could you put me down please? 14lbs, weigh in day Monday.

All done ! I've added you on, good luck with the challenge :).

Kay xx

Hi can I join the challenge please? My weigh in day is a Wednesday and I'd love to lose 26lb, that's an average of 2lb a week lol good luck to everyone doing the challenge. Xx

All done ! I've added you on hun :).

Kay xx

Weight today 0.8kg off!!

Well done on your loss lovely but your first weigh in result for this challenge will be on Thursday 5th October.

Kay xx

Can I join in? I really need the accountability to keep me on track.
I weigh in on Fridays. Today's weight is 203lb. Or should I use next weeks weight as my starting weight?
I will be on holidays the first two Fridays in November. I expect that I will put on a bit of weight on holidays as it is a total relaxation of the rules but I will be straight back on it when I get back.
My goal is to get to 185lb, so goal is to lose 18lb.
Thanks

I've noted down your hols, welcome to the challenge, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Ps do we have to enter our weekly weigh ins on spreadsheet or do you and do you want figures in new money i.e. Kg or old ie lbs? Cheers x

Hi hun, your weigh in day is Thursdays, so you just have to post your result on here every Thursday in lbs and I will update your result on the spreadsheet. Hope this makes sense ;).

Kay xx

Back