NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

I’m trying not to hop on the scales too regularly during the week (between official weigh ins)as I know weight does fluctuate but is there such a thing as the best time to do it? I’ve always gone for the before breakfast but after a visit to the loo scenario!! :roofles:

I’m trying not to hop on the scales too regularly during the week (between official weigh ins)as I know weight does fluctuate but is there such a thing as the best time to do it? I’ve always gone for the before breakfast but after a visit to the loo scenario!! :roofles:
As long as you weigh in at the same time every week it shouldn’t matter what time it is ☺️ Easier said than done, but only try to weigh once a week and that way you’ll get a more accurate weight. X

2.2lb loss for me this week.
Despite the scales telling me I had lost nothing on Wednesday morning!
I am happy with that :)

I always weigh when I get upand before breakfast or doffee. If I weigh later in the morning again without anything I weigh more

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
OCTOBER- WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO BOTH @DinoDana AND @pratainua FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FAB 2 LB LOSS EACH !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

UPDATE Sun 15-10-2017
ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
OCTOBER- WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO BOTH @DinoDana AND @pratainua FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FAB 2 LB LOSS EACH !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Well done Pratainua and Dino Dana !!:0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

Back