NEW Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2018 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Update
Mon 25-12-2017 :winner:

Hello everyone and well done on your losses so far ! :D It's a busy time of year so I will be doing one final update in the new year to round up this challenge. Please keep posting your losses and I will update in Jan.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful New Year !

Kay xx

+3lb for me x

Put on 4lbs

UPDATE :winner:
Jan 1st 2018

Winter Challenge 2017.png

Happy New Year everyone ! :D

Just a round up of last years challenge. Well done to all of you for taking part. And hitting target is not the end goal, as long as you have lost something since starting, that means the challenge has worked for you ! :p

A special mention to the following people :-

@melissa85 for losing an amazing 18.5 lbs since starting the challenge ! :0clapper::thankyouthankyou::winner:

@buffy3256 for losing 7lbs in December and achieving Slimmer of the Month !
SWSlimmeroftheMonthtrcopy[1].png

@Nanny Doreen for losing 3lbs in week 4 and achieving Slimmer of the Week !
SWSlimmeroftheWeektrcopy[1].png

I have thoroughly enjoyed running this challenge for you guys. I hope you all have a fabulous year ahead and achieve all your dream and goals !

Lots of love
Kay xx ;)

UPDATE :winner:
Jan 1st 2018

View attachment 188517

Happy New Year everyone ! :D

Just a round up of last years challenge. Well done to all of you for taking part. And hitting target is not the end goal, as long as you have lost something since starting, that means the challenge has worked for you ! :p

A special mention to the following people :-

@melissa85 for losing an amazing 18.5 lbs since starting the challenge ! :0clapper::thankyouthankyou::winner:

@buffy3256 for losing 7lbs in December and achieving Slimmer of the Month ! View attachment 188515

@Nanny Doreen for losing 3lbs in week 4 and achieving Slimmer of the Week ! View attachment 188516

I have thoroughly enjoyed running this challenge for you guys. I hope you all have a fabulous year ahead and achieve all your dream and goals !

Lots of love
Kay xx ;)

Thank you for running the challenge. :) I didn't do very well but I'm still trying! 2018 will be the year I reach target. :) xx

Thanks for running the challenge Kay.
Well despite a loss of 1lb on 15 Dec and a loss of 0.4lb on 22 Dec, I still managed to finish up overall.
New year so starting again on 8th when I am back to normal routine.

Well done on all the losses. You all managed to lose which is great.
And Happy New Year to all!

Back