New rules for Sole Sourcing

Lovelyjoolz

Loving Life!
Hi All

I'm back on CD after loosing 4 stone in 2007, buggering about for two years and putting it all back on (and then some)!

Things have changed while I've been gone haven't they?

What does everyone think of the new SS rules? Is going 12 weeks better in a way than the 5th week of AAM?

I know that before, I sometimes didn't feel 'ready' for AAM and begrudged it in a way. But going 12 weeks... it's a teensy bit daunting!

Anyone at week 9, 10, or 11 at the moment? How has it been?

I'm feeling positive here at the start of week 2, someone please tell me that they have had no problems getting to week 12!!!

Thanks

Hi Joolz
I haven't done it on CD (yet) but did do 11 weeks on Lighter Life in one go. No prob - once you get into it you just keep going!
Mich

If you feel you can't go 12 wks of SS, then there is nothing stopping you at say wk 6 going to SS+ with food, or even 810 and then going back to SS. I have clients who do this.

Am in week 9 and despite having SS+ and 810 over Xmas it hasn't been as daunting as it seems. The time flies by.

I'm in week 3 and am enjoying not having to worry about an impending AAMW! It's where I really bodged it up last time! x

I'm in week 3 and am enjoying not having to worry about an impending AAMW! It's where I really bodged it up last time! x

That's what I'm hoping to avoid!! I always have too much on AAM - my tablespoons must be biggerthan everyone elses!!

12 weeks puts me almost at Easter, so my CDC said it should be ok to wait that teeny bit longer and have the eating week as the one leading up to easter - so I can eat with my family at the big get-together. Soooooooooo looking forward to it!

Back