New scales & new attitude!

Sez

has started again!!
Today I bought some new scales, body fat, body water ...oh and weight of course!! LOL!!

As from Monday I am going to try SS+, as I have been fighting constantly with myself both emotionally and (almost) physically on SS alone. I think I need the knowledge that at the end of the day, I can eat a meal , albeit a small one, with the family, and just feel normal.

On Monday morning I am going to weigh myself, post wee, pre-clothes and record that and all the other details the scales give me. Altho not exactly a new start, I imagine the scales wil vary from my old one, which read a different weight each time I stepped on & off them!!! So, I will record this weight, from now on, and hopefully in weeks time will have a half decent loss!!

I have about one and a half stone to my first major goal (to be where I was just before Xmas last year), my next is to get to 11 stone. From then I will re-assess, to see if I want to lose more but am happy as I am.

This weekend has been off plan totally for me, giving me space to get my head round who I am, where I want to be etc. I just felt I needed this time, without guilt, to just relax. (I know food shouldnt come into it, but it does, and I am the first to admit it. :rolleyes:)

If I can, I am going to post some photos of me before this mammoth journey started, then me as I am now and maybe even me as I was last Xmas...... Its about time I 'fessed up to what I look like.... gulp!!!!!

Great to hear you feeling really positive! I wish you every success with the SS+ on Monday! XXX

hi sez where did u get ur scales from and how much were they? x

hurrumph....... I am so annoyed now. Those scales I bought seem to have been used before. The instruction leaflet in the box has dirty finger marks on it, and show signs of being wet (?), Not only that, on te back of the leaflet someone has recorded their weight at a date in Nov 07! The scales are scratched and dirty, and the pull tab to start the battery (as indicated in the instructions) was already gone.

They cost £14.99 (not indicated as a sale price in the store), are made by EKS and will be back at Robert Dyas by the end of my lunch break on Monday!!

Hence a slightly delayed start in me recording the weight, body fat and water......

(Sez steams off quietly, hurrumphing to herself.......)

hop u get it sorted sez x

Back