New & Seeking Advice

Bev1963

Likes to Post
Hi Everyone

I'm seriously contemplating CD but am really worried that I won't be able to cope without food.

I'm 5' "2 tall and have approximately 2.5 stones to lose.

I was just wondering if people with less weight than others to lose, lose more slowly?

Over the past three years i've managed to shed around 7 stones but my weight at present is rapidly increasing.

Looking forward to your replies.

I was just wondering if people with less weight than others to lose, lose more slowly?

I think that they do.

Even people have have lost alot of weight sometimes struggle towards the end and the weight loss slows down.

I want to lose 2 stone (although when I've done that I may want to lose more !!) and when I see some people's weight loss on here it astounds me how well they've done.

Good luck.

I'm trying to make an appointment with a local CDC. Have a couple of social events Friday and Saturday so hoping to give it a go from Sunday. Wish me luck !!;):);)

good luck hun x

Hi Everyone

I'm seriously contemplating CD but am really worried that I won't be able to cope without food.

I'm 5' "2 tall and have approximately 2.5 stones to lose.

Over the past three years i've managed to shed around 7 stones but my weight at present is rapidly increasing.

Looking forward to your replies.

Hi Bev

I started at the beginning of June on SS+ and i have lost 2 stone to date.

Start weight was 13.1 and am now 10.12 i owuld love to get to 9.7 but 10.7 is my initial goal

You should definitely give it a go. You lose a lot to start with then it may slow down while you're dieting but it all depends which plan you're on and how well you stick to it. It's def worth trying as the results are amazing and very motivating. Good luck whatever you decide.

Thanks everyone. I keep dithering shall I, shan't I, but i'm sure others have been in this position. Contacted a CDC earlier today but still waiting for her to ring me back.

Hi - good luck you should definitely try it. I thought life would be strange without food but I don't feel hungry as long as I have my shakes and plenty of water. I have found this the easiest diet to stick to and am losing steadily. If you don't want to go without food then you can go SS+ - read some of the stories here they are such an inspiration and seeing the photos should give you a boost and it certainly makes me stick to it as I want to be like them!

I'd really like to start right now but i've a couple of social events (Friday & Sat) that have been planned for a long time so really feel that I should wait until Sunday at the earliest before I start.

If you're going to be eating much carbohydrate at these events, don't start on Sunday!
You should have a day or 2 before starting of low carb eating.

Since you don't have alot to lose it will be a bit slower, but not hugely.

x

Thanks for the advice I will try and cut most of the carbs but i'm sure there will be some alcohol involved - at least on Friday

Hehe.

Maybe eat low carb on Saturday, carb-free on Sunday and start on Monday.
Headaches can apparently be terrible if you jump into it with no preparation.

x

Back