• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Shake and Soup Bumper?

well i have a box of bloomin bars as i really dislike them and wish i'd bought shakes only :(

Mistress of the Dark
This is where the no selling things on the forum rule becomes frustrating especially when you have packs that will go out of date that someone else might want. I had to chuck a load of Cambridge packs away because I didn't like them, they went out of date and I couldn't find anyone who wanted them :sigh:
I want everyone's bars I love them! 2.38 or whatever is expensive. I have just shakes and soups left. I like the shakes less so I am eeking out the soups. I have the latte that Elvira suggested every morning now as I have 2 months worth of vailla shakes I didn't eat. Luckily I am super motivated at the moment as there is an offer on a dress I want so I am dedicated to buying it in a size 12. I'm hoping drinking more water and no bars will speed things up -plus some ex. People on the other diets ie Cambridge are talking about drinking 4 litres a day -that seems an awful lot to me. but I do drink a lot of tea with no milk and lot of coffee with no milk (both decaf).
Ooh Elvira I just noticed we have the same target date! 4th October. I will have to motivate you and you will have to motivate me!