New Shake and Soup Bumper?

cannyscot

So is the shake only and soup only bumper pack new ? Unfortunately you still have to pay full price for bars-which I need desperately. -mainly cos I love them as a substitute for my fix-chocolate.

Theyve been on the site for weeks, certainly since I started debating whether to do this or not

well i have a box of bloomin bars as i really dislike them and wish i'd bought shakes only :(

This is where the no selling things on the forum rule becomes frustrating especially when you have packs that will go out of date that someone else might want. I had to chuck a load of Cambridge packs away because I didn't like them, they went out of date and I couldn't find anyone who wanted them :sigh:

I want everyone's bars I love them! 2.38 or whatever is expensive. I have just shakes and soups left. I like the shakes less so I am eeking out the soups. I have the latte that Elvira suggested every morning now as I have 2 months worth of vailla shakes I didn't eat. Luckily I am super motivated at the moment as there is an offer on a dress I want so I am dedicated to buying it in a size 12. I'm hoping drinking more water and no bars will speed things up -plus some ex. People on the other diets ie Cambridge are talking about drinking 4 litres a day -that seems an awful lot to me. but I do drink a lot of tea with no milk and lot of coffee with no milk (both decaf).

Ooh Elvira I just noticed we have the same target date! 4th October. I will have to motivate you and you will have to motivate me!

Back