New Sheffield Member

Gem82

Hi,
I joined slimming world about 10 years ago and managed to lose about 3 stone. Since then I have yo-yo'd and eventually put pretty much all of it back on.
So 3 weeks ago I took the plunge and re-joined with the aim to lose about 2-3stone again (just when I feel better about myself).
I struggle because I have a very active social life. The first week i lost 3lbs, then last week I had a 1lb gain and this week I lost 1lb (although i don't feel I deserved to). So I dont have as many social commitments this week so I am going to really try again.

I have set myself a mini goal of losing a stone or thereabouts by the end of June when I am going to a festival, and if I don't get motivated this is very unlikely to happen!

I have been staying to class but there doesn't seem to be anyone else there in my age group, or they are groups of friends. Which is why I thought I would try and start posting on here.

When eating out I have really tried to limit the damage by having pasta in non creamy sauce with a side salad (when at an Italian) and having salad with no dressings, or steaks with jp and salad. Or just jp's with beans and a salad garnish. I think some weeks it is just the volume of going out and I don't have the best will-power!

Thanks
Gemma

Hi good luck with SW. U lost weight with it before. U know it works. So u can do it again.

Back