new single slimming mum!

singlemum09

hi there i just started 2 weeks ago as well. finding it a bit difficult cos the more i plan and prep and focus on food the more i want to eat lol my daughter is 3 and a very fussy eater as well. anyone any ideas?

Hi & welcome to the board!!

Its a lot ot get your head around at first but once you've a good few ideas you'll be well on your way. Try to focus on FREE food as you can eat as much of that as you want!! mmmm

I have a 3 year old too, but for the last couple of weeks she has been eating the same as me (havent got the issue of fussiness though). I do chop the veg etc smaller for her and I also make a point of telling her that Sportacus (Lazy Town fan) eats all his sports candies (fruit and veg) to make him healthy and it works. She can still have sweets, but we now leave some for the next day instead of gulping a whole packet!
Try to avoid buying things that are going to tempt you, I buy Asda cheese curls now for us all (3.5 syns a pack) and curly wurlys and fudge fingers. I dont get biscuits apart from boubons as only Daughter and Hubby eat them!!

Well done for joining SW and you will get there Hun...we all have hurdles to climb over before things fall into place.

xxx

Hi and welcome to the boards. Hope you have a good time here. It is difficult to get into the swing sometimes but perservere and all will drop into place. Good luck with your journey and look forward to reading your posts.

check out the menu's and what people eat, there is so much choice, im sure there will be things that you like, i also have been doing it for two wks and lost 7 lb's in just 2 wks, this site will help x

hello and welcome to slimming worlds boards, i am sure you will find lots of inspriation here, I have been going to group about 6 weeks now and I log in here and read other peoples menu plans they have some great ideas, also the reciepie section is great, I was getting stuck in a rut and since I have been reading here I have got more variety, xx welcome and enjoy xx

Back