New Slimmer! I need help with several questions - PLEASE :)

StayGoldxOx

Hi guys, so I'm a WW to SW convert.
I attended my first meeting tonight and I'm on the Extra Easy plan...

I find some things a little confusing.

Is ham (like packaged lunch ham / luncheon roll / chicken roll / honey roast ham etc. all the sandwich meats) are they all free?

Say if I make porridge with milk and jam, I just 'syn' each ingredient
well, I'd use one of them as a HEX.

Do you have any SIMPLE chicken recipes? I'm not a very good cook.

What snacks do you reccomend?

Hi guys, so I'm a WW to SW convert.
I attended my first meeting tonight and I'm on the Extra Easy plan...

I find some things a little confusing.

Is ham (like packaged lunch ham / luncheon roll / chicken roll / honey roast ham etc. all the sandwich meats) are they all free?

Not all, but a lot are- you'll have to check either in the directory or on the online syn calculator to see if a specific one is free

Say if I make porridge with milk and jam, I just 'syn' each ingredient
well, I'd use one of them as a HEX.

I'm confused- what is the question exactly? If you make porridge (35g as a HEB) with your HEA allowance of milk, then all you need to do is syn the jam

I would, though, recommend magic porridge (but I don't need to explain that again ;) )

Do you have any SIMPLE chicken recipes? I'm not a very good cook.

Stir fry is usually nice and easy- brown the chicken, throw in veggies and cooked noodles (the dry egg noodles, made up) Adding whatever herbs/spices you like.

What I do is mix in a tablespoon of Quark just before serving, makes it creamier and less dry

What snacks do you reccomend?

I stock up on mugshots- they're great and they're either free or low syn. Take a few mins to make and are filling. Muller lights/activia snackpots are great too. I like to get the hifi light bars from my local group- they are 2 for a heb or 3 syns each (the bigger bars are 6 syns each or 1 for a heb)

Hope this helps :)

Back