New Slimming World member

wombat76

Hi there,

I am getting married in 6 months and would like to lose around 3 stone before then, tough I know.

It's not just the wedding. I want to live a healthier life generally. I was a skinny teen then weight crept on in my twenties and in my thirties I learned how to dress well and because I am tall I get away with it. Until summer comes that is!

Anyway I am armed with my SW online membership, Wii active and a gym membership so the countdown begins!

Hi, I'm new too. Just started the slimming world diet last week.

hi, im sharon i live in cumbria ...ive been missing from minimins since last april went off track but rejoined slimming world and now im on a mission!!!

I'm finding slimming world ok. Got a few books 2 help me out. Definately eating more fruit & veg! Seem 2 have more energy too, so all in all very good. :)

Thanks Irene, my problem tends not to be food so much at home as we eat healthily and don't buy unhealthy stuff but when i am working away and grab sandwiches etc. I need to put pics in my purse!

Good luck Sharon, good to get back on the wagon.

Lilmisschatterbox, did you have your first weigh in yet??

Last edited:
Just had 2nd weigh in. 2lbs lost this week, so first 1/2 stone gone now :)

Hello! I'm new here too as I'm restarting SW after a three month break - you'll be fine wombat, its surprising how much you can eat and lose weight at the same time!

wombat76 said:
Hi there,

I am getting married in 6 months and would like to lose around 3 stone before then, tough I know.

It's not just the wedding. I want to live a healthier life generally. I was a skinny teen then weight crept on in my twenties and in my thirties I learned how to dress well and because I am tall I get away with it. Until summer comes that is!

Anyway I am armed with my SW online membership, Wii active and a gym membership so the countdown begins!

Welcome

Back