New start 3/1/14

Well since I left 6 months ago I have put on 2st and am sooooo disappointed in myself so I am rejoining in new year I have 6.5st to lose so if any1 wants to join me in my quest then feel free I WILL DO IT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

i could have written this post myself, but i think i will sneak in your back door (oo er missus:eek:) and join this crew instead of starting my own!

best of luck. xxx

Me too :) - back after a big weight loss year. But new job, surgery, working overtime and Christmas :break_diet:equals large weight gain of a stone and three quarters :eek:
BUT as determined as ever!!!!!!!!
Wishing you all a great fresh start :)

Hi I'm a restarter, rejoined SW last night and reloaded minimins app! Feeling positive but need that support to keep on track! Good luck everyone! :)

Good luck to everyone I restart at 6pm but have eating sw since yesterday (I would normally weigh in on a thursday so decided to start yesterday) gd luck on all ur journeys xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another restarter here!! Have set up a challenge for myself and anyone else that wants to join - see link below Fabulous Fifty! xx

Me too! Just been back to group today for the 1st time in 8 months and am most annoyed with myself. I will never be this big again!

Back