New start....again but 100% ready

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ShelleyWebb, 21 February 2013 Social URL.

1. ShelleyWebb

ShelleyWebb Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

So have done cd before with great success...kept off for a couple of years and then my nan died and all those emotional food habits kicked and and over the last 18 months have put on 3 stone and even though not as heavy as when first started I am so unhappy.... Been trying to start over last 6 months to no avail but now have got the lightbulb moment and now all ready again.

I have an amazing counsellor who became a close friend and she has been there every step of the way........

So here it is day 1 sole source.......I want to lose the 3 I have put on plus another 2 and a half so 5 and a half altogether......

I found here so inspirational last time so will be a frequent visitor

Shel x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tomnkatesmum

tomnkatesmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    CD - Sole Source
    Hi shell and well done for getting back to it... Sounds like you've had a hard time but are now ready!!!

You say you have 15 or 16 weeks to lose your weight, what's happening then? Something fun??
  4. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    welcome back & good luck x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.