New start again

Hi Patsy,

Your very welcome and best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Hello Patsy,

There's oodles of support and great pals here on Minis.

Welcome to you!!

Hi Patsy and welcome - are you a new starter to LL too or have you been doing it for a few weeks?

Best of luck

Cath

Welcome Patsy! Good luck on your journey, you can do it!

Hiya Patsy
good luck with your restart :D

Have you already started, if so hows it going? :p

Hi Patsy

Welcome - I am a newbie too - this is week two for me.

Where about are you on the plan?

Hi Cath This Is My 1st Day Of Cambridge Diet Plan I Took My First Strawberry Shake This Morning And
Really Enjoyed It So Long May It Continue
Thanks

This Is My 1st Day Of Cambridge Diet Plan I Took My First Strawberry Shake This Morning And
Really Enjoyed It So Long May It Continue
Thanks

Hellooo Patsy - hope you had a great first day....:) got everything crossed for you !!

love

Debz
xx

Hey

Good luck, you'll be grand after the first few days its a breeze ;)

xx

Hi Debz Thanks for your words of encouragement really I am
happy I met you as my counsellor you have made me feel so
positive I can do this.

Aww thanks Patsy...:eek:

BUT you CAN do this !!! :p I know you can....and you'll be feeling like your old self in no time at all !!!

keep up the great work....

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz sorry I just see your message now I am doing really good I have stuck with it all week no problems ;0) really this site is great for support thanks xxxx
I just cant seem to get the hang of adding the ticker factory
to my site

Hi Debz sorry I just see your message now I am doing really good I have stuck with it all week no problems ;0) really this site is great for support thanks xxxx
I just cant seem to get the hang of adding the ticker factory
to my site

Hiya - glad it's going so well - just knew you'd be great at this ! you were sooo positive...you definitely have the right frame of mind :)

To get your ticker to show every time at the bottom of your post, you need to go to the blue bar at the top and click on 'user CP' then on the left hand side, choose 'edit signature'.

You'll see a box in which to put whatever you want ... a tracker, little message etc.

I think you need to copy and paste the BB code (or something like that) from your ticker site for it to show.

Hope this helps

Debz
x

Back