New start and settling in as a wemitt :)

hi hun pot

wow 6lb and like you said your still having the things you like and that i think helps as no food is off limits so proud of you xx

hi jayde lo
hope you had a great day hun
well can report to you that all is going ok and wrote a plan out my food so i cannot cheat plus going for a 2 mile slow walk tomorrow after work so all sorted for tomorrow xx

Great news chezz :) and thanks Roziee...

This evening I went in the actual gym!!!! did 30mins on the treadmill steady walking pace about 3mph BUT with 3 Sprint jogs!!!! Something in me just said try it!!! They were onky fir 2 minutes at a time and I thought I might die lol but if someone 23st can do that then what am I gonna do at 20st!!!! Also did 20 minutes on the weight machines and 10 minutes on the rower....me and my DH had a race first to 1000m and I won because he is a smoker and couldn't hack the cardio!!! I took it slow and steady and got there :) yay yay yay yay :)

Great news chezz :) and thanks Roziee...

This evening I went in the actual gym!!!! did 30mins on the treadmill steady walking pace about 3mph BUT with 3 Sprint jogs!!!! Something in me just said try it!!! They were onky fir 2 minutes at a time and I thought I might die lol but if someone 23st can do that then what am I gonna do at 20st!!!! Also did 20 minutes on the weight machines and 10 minutes on the rower....me and my DH had a race first to 1000m and I won because he is a smoker and couldn't hack the cardio!!! I took it slow and steady and got there :) yay yay yay yay :)

oh jayde
i am so bloody of proud of you i want to reach into the computer screen and hug you oh im so proud of you :bighug:thats it the turning point well done xx

hi hun

hows you today

I survived a kebab incident yesterday lol had to go to bed whilst hubby tucked in! Feeling good :)

Well done! That's fantastic, it'll start really falling off you now. My gym account is still frozen, I just haven't got the guts to unfreeze and go in yet lol. Do you find it helps that hubby is going in with you?

Not sure I could survive my other half tucking into a kebab lol x

I survived a kebab incident yesterday lol had to go to bed whilst hubby tucked in! Feeling good :)
wow you have done great there good on you your doing ace love

hi jayde
how are you hun
hope yur having a good weekend and hey if you do fall off remember we get up dust our selfs down and carry on we not going to quit x x x x

Thanks hun. Ive nit been perfect but could have been worse. Went for coffee earlier and did not indulge in cake so thats good :)

hey thats brilliant jayde
you thought the demon good on you love
lets hope next week is a better one hun good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back