New start and settling in as a wemitt :)

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all

I recognise many of you and I've enjoyed reading some threads in here again. I've not done very well the last year, although I have been poorly and ended up having an operation in January and I'm now feeling like a different person and I want to crack on with this weight loss journey!

I started at 28st and got down to 21st but I reckon I'm about 23 now. I kept rejoining sw, trying slim fast and various other things and on weeks I didn't lose or felt ill I would make myself feel bad and eat crap and I kept setting unrealistic goals which then made everything worse.

But tomorrow I'm going to wi at home and I'm gonna be doing good old fashioned healthy eating and trying to exercise :) no pressure if failing plans just achievable goals :)

I recently got married and I'm determined to he a healthier wife than girlfriend!

I look forward to chatting with you all :)

Hi jayde

welcome back i do remember you, you were really supportive of people.

Hope your feeling better now and Congrats on gettin married.

Im doin calorie counting and finding it much better as its my own pace pop over to the cc page they are also a lovely bunch.

Good luck with your journey.

Sarah xx

Thanks Sarah :) I have used mfp before so may cc in the future glad its working for you. What I need to learn is that if I go over cals, points, syns whatever is not to blow it!

May go over to see what's going in over on the cc boards :) get some ideas for meals.

hi jade
lovely to see you back i to last year went off the diet but now back doing exercise and logging in here everday and m.f.p and up to now its working :D good luck whatever you chose to do your going be a great wife and mother xx

Congratulations on your wedding. Your going to do really well, you've already faced the hard part and come back

Xxx

Thanks :) just planning my food for tomorrow and feeling good! I know it's so worth it so I gotta just stick at it!!

yes thats what i have started doing planning a head my meals x

wow jade you and your hubby look beautiful on your wedding photo lovely

Thanks hun :) it was the best day of my life! I do wish I was thinner but it didn't ruin my day :) plus my OH is totally hot :)

jade no you both look lovely and you look great i said that when i got married 10years ago in september but i think if i had waited i would never have married the love of my life and like you said you married you red hot lover and now your as one and little feet to follow in time honest you look beautiful

Welcome back :) you commented on my first post ever on here, I remember you!

Good job coming back though, we'll support you all the way xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks, I was hiding.out on my diary but mot much weight loss talk! Today is the day! Gonna wi Shortly .....

Well I did wi this morning and was gutted :( I'm back up to 23.12 I can't believe it. It's made me worry about doing this alone as I do best when on a plan but I was so convinced that I would he better without the pressure of a group? Now I'm confused and desperate to get it down again. It's not 28 st though so I guess that's a bonus :(

Well I did wi this morning and was gutted :( I'm back up to 23.12 I can't believe it. It's made me worry about doing this alone as I do best when on a plan but I was so convinced that I would he better without the pressure of a group? Now I'm confused and desperate to get it down again. It's not 28 st though so I guess that's a bonus :(

Hugs xx it's just a number. My number was awful and I weigh on kgs now coz it makes no sense lol. I've no idea how many stones I am. It's more that your 23 though!!

I am doing this alone but with support on here and I'm getting it done. I'm the worlds worst dieter so if I can do it then I'm positive you can.

Drink 8 cups of water a day if poss, I do it a pint with each meal and a pint split throughout the day. Try to give yourself a cut off point in the evening, say 7 pm, no eating After that - do it for one week and I'll bet that number will fall.

I have 1700-1800 cals a day and I should be having 2100 so you could defo lose on 1700. A week isn't long, take it one meal at a time and it'll soon be way of life again.

Be your own inspiration. If you have a bad day, don't give up, have a better day tomorrow and you'll be fine. Use the time you have now rather than looking back and wishing you'd started now but you never did. Cease the day :) xxx

Thanks hun that's just what I needed, I was just freaking out because of the scales I think. At the end of the day you still do it yourself even if you go to a group so I just need to be confident!

About to make dinner of gnocchi with a tomato and olive sauce yum :)

Thanks hun that's just what I needed, I was just freaking out because of the scales I think. At the end of the day you still do it yourself even if you go to a group so I just need to be confident!

About to make dinner of gnocchi with a tomato and olive sauce yum :)

That sounds delish :) enjoy!

Come join the may challenge on wemitts, be part of our little group if you like. We can spur each other on.

Be part of fat class 2013 - we are all going through the same thing :) x

That sounds delish :) enjoy!

Come join the may challenge on wemitts, be part of our little group if you like. We can spur each other on.

Be part of fat class 2013 - we are all going through the same thing :) x

lol lol i love that i fell of my chair laughing oh lou lol lol :D

Lol ok thanks :) think I will! I really do feel better its crazy how your brain reacts to things.

Dinner is yum by the way :) xxx

Lol ok thanks :) think I will! I really do feel better its crazy how your brain reacts to things.

Dinner is yum by the way :) xxx

How do you feel your first day went?

Just 6 more and you'll see a loss :) x

It's gone pretty good I think :) I have nit looked at cals but it shouldn't be too bad.

Back