New start for a healthier me

Does anyone know if there are syns in the cotton candy grapes?? Think I am in love!! X

I eat them lots! Them plus the tropical ones! They're naturally grown like that and I can't see anything for Syns!!

Ruth
X

I eat them lots! Them plus the tropical ones! They're naturally grown like that and I can't see anything for Syns!!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth. I can't find anything for them and my group leader hasn't heard of them haha. Checked the nutritional info for normal grapes and they are pretty much identical. With my weigh in tomorrow after my holiday just wanted to check before I have any haha x

Busy day paint shopping and clocked over 15,000 steps! Food is as follows with some cotton candy grapes as a snack
image.jpeg

Urgh I used to WI at 7pm and I hated it! Especially when at work.

Not been too bad this week. Couple of personal issues to rectify. I've realized tonight that I need to have a complete overhaul of my life. 2016 has been a fairly good year to me and I'm not gunna dwell on things that bring me down. The oven breaking was sort of a blessing in disguise! I'm loving the halogen oven haha! Been wanting a halogen or an Actifry for a while but could never justify spending money on something when I had a working oven that could do the same. I'm going to make some SW chips in there this week, excited to see how they turn out! I'm missing my hob though. No omelettes for me til Wednesday!

How's your week been? x

Urgh I used to WI at 7pm and I hated it! Especially when at work.

Not been too bad this week. Couple of personal issues to rectify. I've realized tonight that I need to have a complete overhaul of my life. 2016 has been a fairly good year to me and I'm not gunna dwell on things that bring me down. The oven breaking was sort of a blessing in disguise! I'm loving the halogen oven haha! Been wanting a halogen or an Actifry for a while but could never justify spending money on something when I had a working oven that could do the same. I'm going to make some SW chips in there this week, excited to see how they turn out! I'm missing my hob though. No omelettes for me til Wednesday!

How's your week been? x

Not been too bad thanks. Been getting the living room sorted to decorate, some of the plaster has blown so need to have the room replastered now but there are worse things that can happen. Me and Ste have spent most of today trying to pick a paint colour that we agree on, still not much closer.

I might have to look into the halogen oven idea, although would be finding somewhere to put it haha. We bought a tropical fish tank this week though which will be nice when it is set up, didn't realise how complicated it would be haha x

The work is what's putting me off starting! God knows how I'm going to cope with a 2 year old running riot as well. Think he will be shipped to my dads for the day when we finally get around to it!

What colours/theme you having? Love having a nose at other peoples houses haha

Not quite agreed on the colours yet but seem to be leaning towards a green feature wall (a darkish olive green, not bright) when it's done promise I will post some pictures haha x

I have finished the 4 weeks diaries for the group leader and actually felt a bit lost today not writing it all down so whilst I was in town today I picked this up image.jpeg
Decided I am going to keep my own written diary as it has really helped keep me on track these last few weeks.

Hope everyone has had a good day x

Well it's 1.5lb off for me this week, can't complain after a few days off plan over the last week and a half. Right back to it 100% this week, got a wedding on Friday but will stick within my syns. Fingers crossed for 2.5lb next week, really want my stone award x
Well done:0clapper:

I hope you get your stone award next week! Fingers crossed:)

Back