New start for a healthier me

Sorry been a bit MIA, just been one of those weeks. Went out for lunch yesterday for my friends 30th was gorgeous. So my food looked like this... image.jpeg

I also had a small rose wine with soda. Went a bit over syns but had only used 6 so far for the week so evened itself out.

Just had brunch before I start getting ready for the wedding. Tried the syn free SW sausages for the first time and actually enjoyed them, I'd heard pretty mixed reviews so wasn't sure what to expect. Still having tomatoes with everything at the moment to try and use them all up as we have hundreds from the garden!
image.jpeg

Hope everyone has a lovely day x

Hey, I hope you don't mind me commenting. I've been on this board a while but just been observing and trying to gain inspiration. I started sw again two weeks ago after having my first baby in June. You look fabulous, do you mind me asking where your dress is from? I have a wedding next month and your dress is really gorgeous. Hope you had a good day and congrats on your weight loss so far x

Hey, I hope you don't mind me commenting. I've been on this board a while but just been observing and trying to gain inspiration. I started sw again two weeks ago after having my first baby in June. You look fabulous, do you mind me asking where your dress is from? I have a wedding next month and your dress is really gorgeous. Hope you had a good day and congrats on your weight loss so far x

Thanks for stopping by. I don't mind at all, it's from a website called lindybop. I got mine around Easter time so not sure if they will have the same dress but have some lovely stuff. Hope you're doing ok x

Was a bit disheartened today as whilst I only had 2 drinks last night I did have cake and when I have looked it up can't find exact syns but reckoning around 25!!!! didn't think it would be that bad tbh but hoping not using all my syns on previous days will balance out. Really want 2.5lbs on Monday but not holding my breath. What will be will be and I did really enjoy it haha.

Going to spend the rest of the weekend relaxing I think as next weekend off to a Whisky Festival on the Saturday and getting our living room plastered on the Sunday so will be a busy couple of days.

Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday weekend (unless you're in Scotland and then I am sorry for rubbing it in haha)

Wow..... you look amazing in that dress..... whit woooooooooooooooo and all that :D x

Thanks Ruth. I had a lovely time. How are you today? Anything nice planned for the long weekend? X

I have just returned from Scotland- exhausted doesn't cover it!
Good luck for today! I'm sure you'll get the loss you want!

Ruth
X

Hey, you're looking great, well done.x

3lbs off for me and got slimmer of the month :)

Got a whisky festival on Saturday so determined to be super good between now and then so have syns to use. Got a meal on Wednesday evening but think I should be ok x

Well done that is absolutely brilliant!!'
I bet you will absolutely fine, it's all about fitting it around your life and enjoying yourself whilst being successful which you obviously are being :)
So pleased for you!

Ruth
X

Back