new start for me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by blitz, 31 December 2007 Social URL.

1. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Another one back as well.

I did really well last year but the weight has crept back on, I know its no excuse Ive just had a bad 6 months and stupidly turned to comfort eating..:cry::cry:

On the positive I didnt put it all back on.....well only just to be honest!!! and have learnt even more about my eating bad habits.:eek:

So today its back to CD diet, after 4 days on Atkins to help get rid of those carbs, it worked for me last time so why change.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Welcome back Blitz :wavey:
  4. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I also have put most of my weight back on and disappointed to be 1stone 3 lbs more than the same time last year. I must get back to the little things that worked for me. I need to weigh every day. I need a jug of water next to me at work and at home. I need to write in my diary what I am wearing-I got so much pleasure from wearing the same outfit a couple of weeks later with the weight off! Let's go for it..... Have you signed up for the Valentine challenge?
  5. blitz

blitz Silver Member

slimming world
    Thanks for the welcome back.

Thanks for the tip Ive joined the Valentine challenge itll be a good kick start
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.