New start....... Heeeeelp me!!

Can't afford to go back to class so trying to go by my books and memory so any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Firstly..... Can you take your 1/3 of plate as super free foods over the whole day so like 1/3 of everything is super free?! So throughout the day you can do fillers of super free not actually with a meal?! Does that make sense?!?!

Will give you my food for today and you can let me know if it's ok please!

B mullerlight & apple
S 2 wee oranges
L mugshot, wholemeal roll (HexB) apple
S 2 wee oranges
D chicken pasta, loads of veggies and salad with cheese (HexA)
S not sure yet but will defo have some syns after dins!! :)

Feeling like a heffer at the minute and just don't want to eat Ny way through Xmas and then have loads extra to lose come Jan!

J x

B eggs & mushrooms
L mugshot, chicken salad wholemeal roll (HexB) & 2 wee oranges
D not sure yet.....
.....will go to body attack after work then home for dins!
S apple, banana

Fingers crossed for a good day today!

Hey Kirsty, usually save syns for evening times and then forget to note them down!

Are you doing Sw at the min? Do you have a food diary I could get any ideas off?!

Ta for your help!

J x

Hey Kirsty, usually save syns for evening times and then forget to note them down!

Are you doing Sw at the min? Do you have a food diary I could get any ideas off?!

Ta for your help!

J x

right so the past few days i havent been too good so since i started i have sts.

gonna start again tomorrow and really try to lose something...... anything before xmas!!

try to have a healthy day today but i am getting cooked for so thats not always easy to convert to sw!

tomorrow is a new day!

J x

Back