New start, new diary x

jaylou

Gold Member
I've binned my old Target diary, this is a new one for the new me trying to get back to a new target weight.

1 stone 2.5lb to go. Seems a long way but I'm sure it's achievable, I just need to change my mindset.

So after indulging on pizza last night (don't know why....) I'm starting anew.

Wednesday 1st September RED

Early breakfast - banana then some carrot sticks

Late breakfast - 3 bacon, 2 eggs, 4 grilled tomatoes and mixed salad leaves

Lunch 3 sweet onion ryvita (B) topped with ham and tomato. Nectarine and apple.

Dinner Beef Stifado with extra carrot in, served with cauli and french beans (1 syn)

A choice is milk for coffee.

For supper I had a Hi Fi bar (B) and 25g of caramel buttons (I won them!! EEK!) 6 syns.

Total syns for day 9.5

100% ON PLAN - WOOHOO!

Last edited:
It's from the last mag (not the new one). You marinade the beef overnight in red wine (4 syns for the whole dish) beef stock, cinnamon, bay leaves, herbs, red wine vinegar, orange juice and zest and cloves then cook with celery, carrots, onion, shallots and tinned tomatoes for 2 hours. I cooked it last night to eat this evening as I'm dashing out and it looks and smells divine!

Hiya hun

Sometimes we need to have these binges in order to realise what we're doing, so don't dwell on the pizza! Very well done for getting back into it and good luck on getting to your new target. As I said earlier- you can do this! You know you can!!!

xxxxxx

Actually quite enjoyed yesterday! I have dug all my old mags out and will read through over the weekend for more inspriation! I'm out again tonight :sigh: must avoid the biscuits like I managed to do last night.

Thursday 2nd RED

Breakfast - SW approved syn free butcher's sausage, 2 eggs, tomatoes

Lunch - crab sticks with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, boiled egg and 56g avocado (5 syns).

Dinner - salmon fillet, griddled courgettes with garlic and chilli, 198g new potatoes (B)

A - milk
B - Hi fi bar
syns - 5

Last edited:
Ah the weekend is upon us. No big bags of sweets. I shall make up other treats such as hummous and aubergine dip with carrot sticks for my evening munchies ;)

Friday 3rd Green

Breakfast - baked beans and eggs on toast (B)

Lunch 3 sweet onion ryvita (B) with cottage cheese. Banana. Nectarine.

Dinner Curry night. I'm doing bombay potatoes, Sabzi Kari and onion bhajis (3 syns) all from the curry heaven book.

Small bag revels 8.5

A - milk

syns - 3+8.5 = 11.5

Last edited:
Must be good over the weekend!!!

Saturday - RED Day

Brunch - 2 free sausages, 2 bacon, 2 eggs, lots of fresh tomatoes grilled. A huge free brunch. How fab :D

Dinner - lamb kebabs made with lean lamb mince and spices served in a co-op wholemeal pitta (B) with a yoghurt and mint dip and a huge serving of griddled courgettes

I'll snack on fruit mid afternoon and for supper I'll have a B choice of ryvita with some cottage cheese on.

syns - not sure today but will update! Might make some guacamole and have with carrot sticks.

Back