New Start, New Diary.....

Hi hun, I'm not 100% sure but heard someone at work mention they couldn't eat muller lights because they were vegetarian and muller have gelatin in. I don't personally eat them so cant be sure but may be worth checking if you want to avoid gelatin in food? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun, I'm not 100% sure but heard someone at work mention they couldn't eat muller lights because they were vegetarian and muller have gelatin in. I don't personally eat them so cant be sure but may be worth checking if you want to avoid gelatin in food? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're right, muller does have gelatin! Didn't realise until I seen it on here soon after starting SW. The only yogurt I know that have no gelatin (apart from natural) was some of the activia ones. There's a few things I eat that have gelatine (mullerlights, sugar free yogurt, rocky road hifis...) I'm not a strict vegetarian, more pescatarian since I eat fish!

Today

B: coffee, pear. Work was hectic so didn't get time to even sit down! Had more fruit with me but just didn't get chance to eat it!
L: mushy pea curry and rice. more coffee.
D: bowl of pumkin soup (while waiting for dinner to be ready as was hungry!) followed by sweet potato/normal potato chips, quorn fillet and beans. Oh and grated cheese over the chips (A).
S: (been snacking throughout evening..) 2x rocky road (B), orange, sweet honey and sea salt popcorn (6), funsize crunchie (4), apple crumble shape yogurt (0.5) and 2 more rocky road (B)!!!

B: porridge with raspberries (part A and B)
L: 2 poached eggs on 1 slice of wholemeal toast (half B) with a scrape of butter (2?). This was absolutely delicious. Mum got me some free range eggs from a farm close to her. They are smaller than the free range I get in the shop but they are so much more nicer!! This was also the first time I properly poached eggs without the pods!! Hmmm, thinking about it makes me want another one now!!
S: 5 maltesers (2.5?), satsuma and munched on grapes making dinner. WW apple and pear crumble yogurt.
D: (in oven now and I can't wait to eat it!!) hotpot (1) with roast veg and broccoli

Not sure what I'l snack on tonight. No rocky roads anyway as I realised yesterday I eat far too many of those! Since I've already used syns during the day which I usually try to avoid, I'l keep whatever it is light!

Typing here to stop myself eating more chocolate!!! Awful night last night, started eating some of the hallowe'en sweets and chocolate. Ate far far too much. Don't even want to think of the syns :sigh:. It's very high :(
Then this evening while making dinner I've had some maltesers and a funsize crunchie (as well as some grapes and a WW yogurt!). Which is ok, still under 10 syns. But I am really really tempted to eat more, I actually went upstairs to get changed to stop myself and hoped on the scales, which at the moment are showing a half pound gain. Trying to tell myself that I could have a maintain on Wednesday if I stay away from the junk this evening! Have decided if I'm still like this later I'l make some poached egg on toast. But maybe I won't need it as I haven't had dinner yet!!

I didnt eat any more on Monday night but then was a complete pig last night!! Don't know why I do it! Really not looking forward to tonight. Only good thing is I think it's out of my system now so should be able to have a good week. This happens every so often, I'll be good for agessss and then binge for a few days and then be good again!

Hi Ally, I did that Monday early hours of Tuesday morning, 2 rolls, corned beef & pickle. Probably not the right thing to do but I didn`t eat till 4pm Tuesday. Synned up what I had eaten using one of the rolls as heb, then carried on from there. Last night I was so hungry for not eating for such a long time, but I had fruit & yogurt.

Today have had cooked breakfast at 9am. It is now 11.30 and I am starving. Gonnahave some soup in a mo.

I suppose we do it because we are human and will always do it at times. I am feeling a little virtuous because I am hungry, but that is not what SW is about tho. Anyway soup nearly ready.

Good luck for your 2lbs for Target. :flowers:

Well, 1.5lb on. Completely deserved. Ate a load of junk before weigh in :( Was brilliant and feeling postive until I got home from work and thought 'well I'm going to have a gain anyway' and had 2 malteser reindeers, a crunchie, some fruitella, some popcorn and slimfast bbq snack. Oh and a toasted soda with butter and jam. Not suprisingly my stomach has felt sick all evening :S

Anyway, what's done is done, am feeling positive after group again. Off work tomorrow so want to actually plan my food for the week. We talked in group about superfree so really want to make sure I'm getting it with every meal. Really determined to get a loss next week. Just hoping that my binging last night and this afternoon is not going to show up on the scales next week. But after the amount I ate I would completely understand and accept it it did!!

Really really really am going to try to do a 100% week! Every bite that passes my lips is going to be wrote down, and I may even measure out my milk- something I never do!!

Thanks Gill :) I'm hoping it'll be off next week! Food today has been good :)

B: (well sortof, it was practically lunch time) left over baked bean lasagne (part A), 2 satsumas.
L: 2 poached eggs, 2 ryvita (B) with dairylea (part A). Lettuce, onion and tomato.
S: pear
D: 2 quorn fillets, actifry chips, broccoli and roast veg (carrot, parsnip and BNS). Syn free bbq sauce
S: satsuma, pear. 2 rocky road (B) and mint choc muller (5)

Total syns: 5/15
Weekly: 5/105

Meant to plan food out for the week today but never got around to it. Still planning to make more of an effort for third superfree and keep syns around 5-7 a day.

You are right there Seacrest, then panic on weigh day. Like me today. Well come on 9.30 lets get it over with then home for brekkie.

How weigh in Doreen? You're definitely right Seacrest. I've no doubt it will happen again but recently the only upside is I've been quicker at getting back on track!

Updating food now as popping down to mums in a bit. My phone is now completely broke so can only see this when I can be bothered to turn laptop on! Did order another phone from amazon yesterday and paid extra for quicker shipping. Just checked and it's still not dispatched so probably won't get it to monday/ tuesday now!

B: apple, banana and pear
L: BNS soup, 4 ryvita and 2 dairylea light triangles (B and part A). apple
S: clemintine
D: 2 quorn sausages with bbq sauce, mashed potatoes, mushrooms and some roast veg (carrot, BNS and parsnip)

Still another B and some syns to use but not sure on what yet.

Edit: had a 60g wholemeal roll with dairylea (B and part A), a persimmon and bag of slimfast BBQ tortillas (5)

Total syns: 5/15
Weekly: 10/105

Last edited:
Food today so far

B: banana, apple and orange. coffee
L: potato and leek soup and some salad- lettuce, tomato, pepper, sweetcorn, 20g cheese (half A), 2 quorn fillets and salad cream (1). For some reason still felt hungry so had 2 ryvita (half B) with 1 dairylea light triangle (part A).
S: some grapes and a pear.
D: sweet potato/potato chips, 2 quorn fillets and mushy pea curry. Don't this will properly be a third superfree as bf has put on loads of chips!! But I did put a lot of veg in the curry!! It's just about ready now :)

Snacking later on rest of B and some syns. Will edit later.

Snacks: 2 rocky road hifi (B), mini crunchie (4), slimfast BBQ tortillas (5).

So syns was 10/15

But then mum gave me some of the Christmas pudding she made with ice cream. It really was a tiny tiny wee bit so saying syns 15/15. No idea if it was more but syns are low for the week so not bothered.

Weekly syns: 25/105

Last edited:
Hi there, I lost 1/2lb of the 1lb I put on last week. Thanks for asking. Am trying to do some red days as I seem to do better on those. Don`t know why really I guess I must eat less.

Like most of us I would really like to get a few pounds off for Christmas. Nothing coming up before weigh in Thurs/Fri so hopefully sticking to plan.

I did resist the free puff pastry mince pies they were giving away to customer today. Mmmm would have loved one.

Well done for resisting. It's coming up to that time of year where all those sort of treats are about!!

Thanks Gill :)

Extra easy for a change today.

Brunch: 2 quorn sausages, fried mushrooms, onion, beans, tomato and 2 scrambled eggs.
S: grapes and clementines
D: haddock, mustard mash (1), roast veg (BNS, onion, carrot and parsnip) and broccoli
S: 2 rocky roads (B), crunchie (9.5)
S: 2 small oranges

Total syns: 10.5/15
Weekly syns: 35.5/105

Last edited:
Yesterday

B: apple, 2 clementines and a banana. coffee
L: potato and leek soup. 4 ryvita (B) with 2 dairylea light triangles (half A)
S: banana
D: pasta bake (A). Made with loads of veg and quorn meatballs. Ate far far too much of this!
S: slimast pretzels (5), 1 rocky road (B)

Syns: 5/105
Weekly: 40.5/105

So far today
B: 2 small oranges and a banana. coffee
L: speed soup, 4 ryvita (B) with 2 dairylea triangles (half A). toffee mullerlight
S: banana

Feeling more hungry these days, eating 4 instead of 2 ryvita at lunch and then a banana on the way to the car after work. Not sure what to make for dinner. I'm hungry but don't know what I want! Think I'l have a crunchie and bag of popcorn as syns later (14.5)

Back