New Start, New Diary.....

So dinner ended up being sweet potato wedges, 2 LM sausages and beans. No superfree but ate a pear beforehand!

I had the crunchie and popcorn plus a rocky road hifi (B).

Went down to mums and she sent me home with some christmas pudding and custard. Just had it, it was lovely but very high syns! No idea what but since my weekly syns are low I'm not that bothered. Am definitely still well under the 105. Weigh in is tomorrow and home scales haven't really budged all week. Hope they do by tomorrow evening or I'll be disappointed since I've stuck to it all week!

lost 1lb :D

I have to confess though.. got home from work and did not like what I seen on my home scales so ended up eating a pile of junk before weigh in!! Don't know why I do this to myself!! I just feel heavy even though technically I am near the lightest I ever remember being (I did weigh in a 10 st 4.5 two weeks ago and that's the lightest!). So now I may have screwed myself for this coming week as I'm out for a meal tomorrow night and am making birthday cake which I'm going to be very tempted by.

But, can't change what I've ate now! Next week I will NOT eat any junk before weigh in!!!

So yesterday's food wasn't great. Fruit for breakfast like normal at work. Was finished at 2 but was rushing home to get boyfriend's birthday cake made before he finished work so was nibbling on fruit as I made it instead of a proper lunch but there was a lot of cake mix eating plus tasting the butter icing (a lot lol) so can't even imagine the syns!! Did have 2 rocky roads and a mullerlight too.
Out for dinner last night with his ones. I had plaice with champ (very creamy), some sort of sauce and veg. I'm sure it was all high syns as could see the oil. Also had a Belgian waffle with ice cream for dessert!! And before bed I had 3 drumstick lollies (since the Halloween sweets are still not finished!!) and a bag of popcorn (5).

Completely back on track today except for when I taste the cake later!! :)

Was good at work yesterday and then completely ridiculous last night. And this morning I've just had a slice of cake and 2 bowls of sugar puffs :/
Scales showing a 2lb gain so far but that's a morning weight and I weigh in evenings so it's more.

Try not to worry. A lot will be water retention hun. Draw a line and try and get back on track ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks girls :)

Well after my slice of cake and sugar puffs for brunch yesterday I managed to be fairly good! Think I'll be able to manage staying on plan now.

Yesterday
Brunch: cake and sugar puffs!!
Line drawn__________________ ;)
Dinner: veg stir fry with quorn pieces and syn free bbq sauce
Snack: choc orange hifi (B), an orange and 3 quorn sausages

Today
Coffee
B: 2 clementines, banana and coffee
L: low fat supernoodles, 2 ryvita (B) with 1 dairylea triangle (part A), mullerlight and apple
D: rice and quorn meatballs with tomato sauce (made from chopped tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, chilli flakes and oregano)
S: choc orange hifi (B), 2 cups of veg soup

Don't really want to write down the 3 (or 4 bites!) of cake I had but I am. bf brought it over to the table and had a huge slice leaving the rest beside me, I told him to move it or I would end up eating it. He did move it but then I went and cut a tiny bit! He has since finished eating it so won't be tempted by that tomorrow! There still is more cake but I'm insisting he takes that to work tomorrow to get rid of it! He was meant to get rid of the rest of the cake I had made when he went to his uncles on Saturday but he came home with all of it plus more cake since his aunty had got him one!

Last edited:
Well done for getting back on track today.
So easy to start rolling along the wrong path after a hiccup so you've done really well!
Happy Monday!

Scales are being horrible this evening!! 10st 8.75!!!!!!
Telling myself this is because of my big dinner! I know I'l be having a gain this week but really don't want it to be this much. Off work tomorrow so going to get some batch cooking done as I have no soup left in freezer. Meant to get this done on Sunday but ended up babysitting most of afternoon and then couldn't be bothered in the evening (hence the reason I had supernoodles for lunch today!)

Scales were a lot kindler this morning :) 10 st 5.25, just hoping they don't go back up to what they said last night!

Plan today is to clear out my fridge, then plan food (going to try planning for a whole week as I am sick of throwing out food I buy and then don't eat!) before going food shopping and then home to make a load of soup for the freezer!

Back