New Start, New Diary.....

Quick update before I head off to weigh in, hoping theres some sort of loss! Had a peek this morning which said 10st 4.75. Paying no attention to it as it a morning weight, haven't been back on them today but most likely will before I leave!

Food yesterday
B: 2 satsumas, banana and mandarin mullerlight
L: leftover quorn chilli and rice, satsuma and apple.
S: banana, choc orange hifi (B)
D: cubed potatoes done in actifry, cheese (A), beans and 2 LM sausages.
S: peanut hifi (B) with 2.5 syns worth of melted chocolate spread on top, peach danio (3) and crunchie (9.5)

Off work today. Had a lovely lazy morning. Looong lie in then up and shared a big pot of coffee with OH
Brunch: strawberry danio (1), satsumas (and some sneaky bites of OH's toasted soda with butter and jam-not synning as it 's weigh day!)
S: chickpea dalh loaf
D: big bowl of veg soup and wholemeal roll (B) which had a dairylea triangle spread on it (part A). 2 boiled eggs in a cup with a wee bit of red onion and salad cream (1ish- again not accurately measured as I'm sure an hour before weigh in is not going to make a big difference!)

This afternoon was more rushed with hoovering car out before MOT. Went and got it washed after work yesterday. I hate MOT carwashes as I hate having to drive up the ramp! The whole time I'm up it I'm paranoid it's going to roll back!! Thankfully it passed, hadn't got it serviced beforehand as I only got it in March and it was all checked out then. Will get it serviced in January when there's no christmas shopping to be done! It's lovely having a clean car again lol. Must admit it hadn't been done in agesssss.

Quick update before I head off to weigh in, hoping theres some sort of loss! Had a peek this morning which said 10st 4.75. Paying no attention to it as it a morning weight, haven't been back on them today but most likely will before I leave!

Food yesterday
B: 2 satsumas, banana and mandarin mullerlight
L: leftover quorn chilli and rice, satsuma and apple.
S: banana, choc orange hifi (B)
D: cubed potatoes done in actifry, cheese (A), beans and 2 LM sausages.
S: peanut hifi (B) with 2.5 syns worth of melted chocolate spread on top, peach danio (3) and crunchie (9.5)

Off work today. Had a lovely lazy morning. Looong lie in then up and shared a big pot of coffee with OH
Brunch: strawberry danio (1), satsumas (and some sneaky bites of OH's toasted soda with butter and jam-not synning as it 's weigh day!)
S: chickpea dalh loaf
D: big bowl of veg soup and wholemeal roll (B) which had a dairylea triangle spread on it (part A). 2 boiled eggs in a cup with a wee bit of red onion and salad cream (1ish- again not accurately measured as I'm sure an hour before weigh in is not going to make a big difference!)

This afternoon was more rushed with hoovering car out before MOT. Went and got it washed after work yesterday. I hate MOT carwashes as I hate having to drive up the ramp! The whole time I'm up it I'm paranoid it's going to roll back!! Thankfully it passed, hadn't got it serviced beforehand as I only got it in March and it was all checked out then. Will get it serviced in January when there's no christmas shopping to be done! It's lovely having a clean car again lol. Must admit it hadn't been done in agesssss.

Good luck for weigh in hun :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Very very pleased with a 2.5lb loss!!!!! Last week I was doubting if I'd get to target before Christmas as it had taken me 2 weeks to get a 1.5 gain off and then went and gained 2! But now I'm really thinking I can do it :D
I'm actually the lightest now I can remember being (don't really feel it though!). This is actually me at my original target until I lowered it since I wanted to lose 2 stone.
I just looked back at my diary for last week and there was only 1 day where I was under 9.5 syns, will probably try to repeat that again this week since it did stop me from any binging last week. I didn't plan out my syns like the consultant suggested, but just had it in my head that I would use them every day.

Working 1-9 tomorrow so not sure what I'l be having foodwise yet. I've still some vegetable soup left but might get some BNS made as it's my favourite.

Food today:

B: half a frittata (eggs, leek, peas, potato, pepper, half A of cheese) and 2 open mushrooms topped with tomato, onion, garlic and another half A of cheese, cooked on oven.
L: other half of frittata (half A) and bowl of BNS soup. 2 satsumas
D: bowl of BNS soup, wholemeal roll (B) with tomato, onion and dairylea triangle.
S: crunchie ice cream (7), passionfruit danio (1.5), 2 rocky roads (B) and 5 advent chocs (5)

Working 8-5 tomorrow so food will probably be usual fruit for breakfast and soup and ryvita for lunch. Have some BNS left over from the soup in fridge so will prob roast that for part of dinner. I love roasted BNS!

Food yesterday:

B: satsuma, banana and raspberry danio (2.5)
L: BNS soup with 4 ryvita and dairylea (A and B), satsuma
S: satsuma
D: cup of veg soup (while making the rest!), oven cooked open mushrooms with tomato, onion, garlic and cheese (A), roast BNS and parnsip and 2 quorn fillets.
S: choc orange hifi (B), advent choc (1), more satsumas(!), crunchie ice cream (7), tesco sweet popcorn (3), actifry potato pieces and 3 handful of crisps (? syns).

Last night all I wanted to do was eat, which was why I done some potato cubes in the actifry about an hour and a half after dinner! Very near ate more chocolate but stopped myself :) Definitely went over my syns after munching on some crisps when OH openned a share bag but I could have been far worse!

Food today:

B: 2 satsumas, banana and apple
L: BNS soup with wholemeal roll (B) with dairylea spread on it (A) and salad (lettuce, onion, tomato, pepper and grated carrot.) Salad cream (2)
S: 2 satsumas
D: tagliatelle with sauce made from philadelphia light (A), broccoli, onions and mushrooms
S: pineapple- OH just gave me a load of pineapple to eat and brought in a cadbury choc dessert for himself!

Still another B and syns to have later. Not sure what on yet!

Trying to get a bit more xmas shopping done. One of the things OH wanted is no longer available on amazon and 2 things have went way up in price!! Then was ordering a cd for him and have accidentally bought the mp3 version!!

I am so tired today!! Fell asleep when dinner was being made and have just feel asleep for another hour there. Think it'l be bed time soon since I start work at 7 tomorrow, luckily Wednesday is my day off :) Thought I better get this updated now before I forget what I've had (if I haven't already since it's not wrote down anywhere.

Yesterday

B: normal big pot of coffee shared
Brunch: 3 oven cooked mushrooms with tomato, onion, garlic and cheese (A), 2 scambled eggs.
S: munched on fruit throughout afternoon, can't remember what all on! 2 rocky roads (B)
D: actifry chips, 2 quorn fillets, syn free bbq sauce and roast carrot and parsnips
S: sour sweets, didn't count how many I had, think it was around 7 or 8 and they were 1 syn each. Advent choc (1), choc orange hifi (B). Was very tempted to have more chocolate but managed to stop myself :) Nibbled on a some chiclpea dahl loaf throughout day too

Today:
B: satsuma, banana and strawberry danio (1)
L: carrot soup, wholemeal bap with 1 dairylea (B and part A), salad (lettuce, onion, pepper, grated carrot, 1 quorn fillet and tomato) with salad cream (2). 2 kinder milky sweets (3.5)
S: apple. satsuma, advent choc (1), few slices of chickpea dahl loaf
D: tin of potatoes done in actifry, quorn meatballs and syn free BBQ sauce. Was planning on doing this with mushy pea curry and rice but fell asleep. Then remembered there was plenty of BBQ sauce left so stuck the meatballs on and had them instead!
S: 2 bags of tesco sweet and salt popcorn (7), 2 rocky roads (B)

Scales so far haven't been showing a loss but not really paying attention to them as I've realised my weight fluctuates a lot during the week! It's only what I see on Wednesday that matters!

Did manage to get more stuff online so OHs present is pretty much done. Just need to get something for my bro in law (- no idea at all what!!), Granny and another small bit for sis and friend and something for OHs dad. Also think I'l get my brother something to leave on his bed for when he gets home. Feel bad not getting him anything even though he is on the other side of the world! Oh and I'm going to burn that mp3 album onto a CD and then put on the cover case he has to guess what it is. It's the soundtrack (so wouldn't be obvious straight away what it is) to a tv show we were recently watching and he mentioned a few times that the music suits it really well!

Just remembered I don't think I have any soup left in freezer to do lunch tomorrow. Really cannot be bothered making any BNS soup now but might do some speed soup seeing as it is only blending a few things together- won't take long at all!

Thanks, I'l be happy if something has come off!! Scales at home still aren't moving and wasn't helped that I ate a LOAD of junk food last night but that shouldn't be showing on the scales yet!! When I came downstairs this morning the first thing I wanted was more chocolate but have had some coffee and 2 oranges instead. Now just to resist the rest of the day since it's my day off from work!!

Hi new readers :) Yep you've subscribed by commenting Katie, or another way is at the top of the page you will see 'thread tools' and can subscribe from there!

Half off :D :D Only one more pound to go :D
Did mention my binge last night and she said it was self sabotage and I've done that before. She's right, it is always sometimes after Sunday that I tend to ruin it so will be trying extra extra hard this week!! Plus I don't want last night coming back to bite me next Wednesday evening!!

Oh forgot to mention, was shopping earlier and was in marks and spencer. You could smell all the bakery items so went to see if they had any white chocolate cookies (white choc cookies from m&s and subway are a big weakness for me!!). There were no single ones but in bags of 5. I walked round the shop with the bag for a while before thinking I really didn't need them so put them back :D Then was trying dresses in H&M and actually fit a small. The medium was to baggy on my stomach. I've no idea what their sizing is like as this is the fisrt time I've tried clothes from there but I've never been a small in my life!! So that made me feel extra good for putting the bag of cookies back!

Back