New Start, New Diary.....

Well last night after I got back from mum's I ate 2x crunchie icecreams (14), 2 x glalxy ripples (17) and a pack of crisps (7.5) :eek:
So 38.5 which isn't as bad as I thought, plus I just looked up the cookies and they are 17.5 syns each!!!! So 5 of those would've been 87.5!!

Just going to keep my syns low the next few days to pull it back... Off to work soon so at least that will stop me from picking until after 9 oclock!

Busy weekend!! Working tomorrow and then meant to make brownies for a sales fair on Saturday. Working a half day Saturday and then meant to go to the fair (and avoid any cakes or brownies), and then working again Sunday!! Then going to a carol service where there will be cakes and nibbles after which I'l have to avoid too! Roll on Monday when I hope to get my Christmas shopping all finished!!

Food today has been completely back on track :D

B: some pineapple and then 2 oven cooked mushrooms with tomato, onion, garlic and cheese (A), a fried egg and 2 LM sausages
S: satsuma
L: vegetable soup, 3 pieces of chickpea dahl loaf and 2 satsumas
S: banana
D: vegetable soup and more chickpea dahl loaf followed by 2 rocky roads (B). Only had this now as just in from work and cannot be bothered making anything else!!

Syns today will be 1 for my advent choc :)

Weekly syns: 39.5/105

Lol I have not resisted cake. Got home from work today after having to stay late and OH had made a cake! So first thing I did was go into kitchen and have a bit! Since I had to rush down to get Granny's dinner made I didn't get any so have been munching on fruit this evening. Didn't get round to making the brownies, from taking mum to her staff do then having to get petrol and the watching some tv I haven't enough time! Probably a good thing since I just worked out the whole mix is 250 syns!! The recipe says it makes 10-12 but that would be very large ones looking at the size of the cake tin.

So food today hasn't been perfect.. as well as the cake I did have a handful of (cold- why did I still eat them??) chips..

B: satsuma, pear and activia yogurt
L: vegetable soup, 2 slices of chickpea dahl loaf and a satsuma.
S: 2 rocky roads (B), satsuma, advent choc (1)
D: slice of cake! (? syns)
S: been picking on fruit- grapes and satsumas, 2 slices of ww bread (B) with apple jelly (? syns), handful of cold chips (? syns)

Will do better tomorrow- definitely no cake!!! Had some BNS cooking in the soup maker when I left the house earlier which will do for lunch tomorrow.

So no idea what the weekly syns are now!!

Scales were being horrible to me on Friday night and Saturday morning. Think it was all the nibbles finally catching up with me! Did a success express day yesterday (and pretty much today too although hadn't planned to) and scales were far kinder this morning!! Just hoping they stay that way and go down another wee bit!!

Yesterday
B: satsuma, pear and activia yogurt
L: 2 big cups of BNS soup. Satsuma. (plus 3 bites of cake but that was the last of it so no more temptation!!)
D: small bit of salmon and haddock, loads of roasted BNS and onion, 2 mushrooms with tomato, onion, garlic and cheese (A). Couldn't actually finish the mushrooms since I was that full.
S: 2 rocky road, christmas hifi (B), advent choc (1), grapes

Today
B: bowl of BNS soup, 2 ryvita and dairylea (part A and B)
L: 2 satsumas, banana
S: grapes, advent choc (1)
D: haddock, roasted BNS and onion and some broccoli.

Have went to the carol service but have avoided the supper part as it will all be sandwiches, bits of cake and buns which I find hard to say no to when in front of me! Scales were also being nice this evening before I left the house but I think this is partly to do with the fact I've ate less food than normal. Breakfast and lunch mixed up today because of my awkward work shift and having to leave my house early since I'd left my bag with work keys at my sisters. Oh also avoided the tempation at the fair yesterday, was offered buns but said no and avoided the kitchen area! Did get some nice Christmas decorations at it and mum bought me a ring for Christmas at it. It's lovely, can't wait to get it!!

I know Bev, can't wait to get it :)
Ended up having to swap shifts for someone so was in work all day instead of being off, good thing is though now I should be off the next 2 days :)
So hoping to get my Christmas shopping finished off tomorrow and spend some time with my niece and then shopping again with mum on Wednesday. It's taster session at group on Wednesday too, thinking of making the chocolate orange squares luxury chocolate log. Both are on the sw website, just wondering if they would turn out ok.

Food today (back to green):
B: pear and strawberry danio (1)
L: potato and leek soup. 2 oranges (filled me at the time but was pretty hungry by dinner time!!)
D: 2 quorn sausages, (loads of) potato cubes, beans and cheese (A).
S: advent choc (1), 2 rocky road (B), xmas hifi (B)

They sound lovely but there have been a few sw desserts I've tried that haven't turned out very well!!

The chocolate log serves 8 and is 3 syns per serving. Recipes - Healthy Eating - Slimming World

The chocolate orange squares make 24 and 2.5 syns each. Chocolate orange squares - Recipes - Slimming World Glad there is the taster to try this out for as otherwise wouldn't have made it since the whole recipe is 60 syns and it would most likely be me eating most of it lol

Going shopping with my mum pretty soon, on here to stop me from eating the last flake that I know is in the biscuit tin lol. Weigh in tonight and I know if start eating chocolate now I'l want more the rest of the day!

Food yesterday:
Brunch (long lie in as off :) ) 2 weetabix (B), raspberries, banana and milk (A)
S: orange and banana
D: potato cubes, beans, cheese (A), 2 LM sausages, 2 mushrooms with tomato, onion and garlic.
S: advent choc (1), flake (7), popcorn (2.5), some satsumas and some supernoodles!

Back