New Start, New Diary.....

3lb off!!!!! :D :D :D
Got my 2 stone award, slimmer of the week and target :)

Chocolate orange squares were a disaster (think I weighed the flour wrong) but the luxury chocolate log turned out alright. You get a good sized slice for 3 syns :)

Wow that is Fantastic hun!!! Well done!!!! And in time for xmas :) can you post some pics for inspiration? You have done soooo well :) :) :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'l get some pics later, maybe without my face to keep some anonymity!! I was looking at mums pics from last Christmas when I was my heaviest but I dressed to hide it. It was a few days before Christmas last year when I had been trying on clothes and just felt 'chunky' and knew I had to get back on plan in the New Year. I was just thinking I must try on my bridesmaid dress, just to see how that fits now. That was the reason I joined SW in the first place. I can remember trying it on when I was 10.8 and it fitting well (that was before Christmas 2 years ago!!) but by the time of the wedding I was 11.4 and it was tightish. I was paranoid all day when I was sitting up and down!!

So last night when I got home I ate a lot of junk again! (Mum told me it was a bad idea to think I'm able to put 5lb on this week!!) Going to try and stick to plan the next few days. Probably to Sunday, when I'm planning on making the chocolate brownies I didn't make last week! I'm working Monday so will try for a good day then. Tuesday I'm also working but I always bring in a tin of sweets for everyone and then go to the pub with my family after work and will be having whatever I want from then :)

Right, I've had enough of eating junk, I actually want to eat healthily again. At my weigh in on Friday I had 2.5lb on, I deserved far far more than that since there was not one day on plan, think every day would have been wayyyy over 30 syns! Haven't been back on plan yet either. Had ice cream at cinema on Friday and then more at home. Saturday I was out for a meal but done ok up until that except for some crisps and then had some more junk after that :S Yesterday was at ikea so had fish and chips there, had a SW friendly dinner but then ate loads last night! There is actually no junk in the house now, stopped at Sainsburys yesterday so have stocked up on fruit and veg again. Meant to be going to my sisters tonight for a party so will probably be off plan there but not too much. I really don't feel like eating crap anymore!

Happy New Year everyone (only a week late lol)

I had a lovely Christmas :) I put on 2.5lb the first week and then another 2lb last Wednesday. Was straight back onto plan last Thursday (first day back at work) but have ate a lot of junk on Monday and yesterday so expecting another gain tonight :(

Thank you both. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Only a half on (but I think it should be more, last night- and today's- junk hasn't caught up with the scales yet!!) Before going I just kept thinking I wanted more Ben and Jerrys and was going to get a tub on the way home but I really don't want to put on anymore weight. Had a back to basics talk in group this week so that's what I'm going to do- have a good reread of my books and keep a food diary.

Need some ideas for lunches. I always take soup or reheat some of the night before dinners but the microwave in work has broke. No idea when that will be getting replaced so going to have to change my lunches for the next while. Anyone with suggestions?? Think I'l do some quorn curried rice for tomorrows. Haven't had it in agesssss.

Hey, haven't been updating since haven't been on my laptop. I have been looking on my phone but I HATE typing on it so rarely update when on it!! Thanks for lunch ideas, I like salad when the weather isn't so miserable as it has been recently. So far I've been having curried rice (made enough to do 2 days in a row), pasta with tuna, sweetcorn, onion and salad cream and made extra pasta bake for lunch tomorrow- although I'm not looking forward to cold pasta bake :S

I was happy enough with the half on as I was expecting more due to the takeaway pizza and chips the night before (plus chocolate and icecream!!) But I will not be happy if there is not a loss this week!! Have been good since Thursday, doing back to basics and have been filling in a paper food diary. I have went over my syns today though- was at the cinema earlier and had a bag of metcalfes skinny heat and sweet popcorn. 16.5 syns for the bag so not too bothered by going 1.5 over!

Wednesday again, this week has gone so fast. Home scales haven't really been going down this week, but haven't been on them daily like last week!! I know last Monday and Tuesdays binging was caused by me seeing a gain on the scales even though I had been on plan since the previous Wednesday! Have stuck to under 15 syns all week (apart from Sunday). Was really really tempted to eat more chocolate on Monday but had a big bowl of fruit and yogurt instead! So really really hoping for a loss tonight!! Want to get back down to target weight to actually give maintaining a try!!

I got the nicest low syn snack yesterday at tescos. Seen mini creme egg cones (8 in a box). They're 3.5 syns each (and they really are tiny) but I think they're worth it. Especially when I seen mini dime eggs (same size as mini creme eggs) that were 3 syns each- def NOT buying those cos I'd eat the bag all in 1 go!! I'm now on the look out for the creme egg cornettos I got last year. I think they were around 8 syns each and I loved them, so hoping they're available again this year (I love them but don't actually like proper creme eggs!!)

So weigh in later and then have low syn white chocolate cheesecake ready for me and mum after! Tried this just before Christmas and it is so yum! I make it for 2 and is 2 syns and 1 HEB for a really large bit (or you can divide it in 4 for 1 syn and half a HEB each). All it is is 4 alpen light bars (2 HEB), a 250g tub of quark (free), 2 white choc options (4 syns), sweetener and raspberries. Heat the alpen light bars in microwave for 10-20 seconds just to soften and then make into base of cheesecake (I use a square tuperware box that would fit a sandwich). Place in freezer. Mix the quark, options and sweetener (I use about 5 big pinches) together with electric whisk. Spread over base and then put in fridge. Serve with either fresh or defrosted raspberries on top!

I tried it with choc orange options as well this week except instead of using raspberries I used bag of WW choc orange mini cookies (4.5 syns). I liked it but prefer the white choc one!

Thanks, it was lovely. I think it is now my favourite SW dessert! Even my dad will eat and normally he won't touch any 'diet' things!!

Lost 1lb tonight so 2 to go to get back to target and actually get to give maintaining a try, I can't wait for the extra healthy extras!

Back