New Start, New Diary.....

Hey... sorry I've been a bit awol, I tend to disappear off here when I'm being very bad :break_diet:
I've been pretty much back on plan the last few days but before that was dreadful. Didn't go to weigh in last week, was going to the cinema with mum. I could've went the day after but couldn't face it. I'd been awful from that weekend, just could not stop eating crap and my scales went up to showing 10.10!!! Told myself it was just from the junk and totm but all week they've been showing the same every night :(

Scales were a bit kinder this morning but I'm not kidding myself- It's only because I hadn't ate anything yet! So will be back to group tomorrow night to see what the official gain is. Have been secretly hoping that my scales have gone a bit wonky but the flab I can feel on my stomach recently is telling me they're not!!

Think I need to start writing my food down again. I've been relatively 'good' since last Thursday- apart from Saturday night.
Food so far today has been a big bowl of BNS soup. It's my day off and I had a massive lie in so missed breakfast..

Going to go catch up on other diaries, will update again later with the rest of my food!

I think the turkey burgers are free :D
Put them through the syns calculator (since they're not listed). Wasn't sure if the free food allowance was 'dried' or 'raw' meat alternative. They were 1 syn when I selected dried and free when I selected raw. Just done a search on here and seen someone has put that quorn is 'raw' :)

Nice to have you back - don't beat yourself up. If you're back on track now, then you know the weight will come off again soon. A small duration binge can't possibly result in huge weight gain, so I am sure the scales will continue to be kinder over this week. Some of it will be water for sure. Fingers crossed for you anyway.

Yesterday's food looked good - I could eat all that right now actually! Hope you're having a good day today x

I want to know about your soup too! BNS is 49p in aldi atm PLUS I got a soup maker for my birthday which I haven't test driven yet!

I know what you mean about disappearing when being slightly off plan. Mostly I still come on and read stuff, but I don't tend to post because well...you know... lol.

Keep your fluids up today ally, and the scales may not be as unkind as you think...
Good Luck xxx

Thanks guys :)

Sooo... 2.5lb on. Happy enough with that. Also confirmed that my home scales are right (well 1lb more than sw scales) so really I have lost week this week. Gain last week would have been 4-5 lbs!!! Am over the target range so need to lose 1.5 this week or i'l be paying next week. Aiming for 2!

Seacrest- I know binges shouldn't have put that much on but I don't think it was helped that I had no microwave in work for lunch so was having really heavy lunches (pasta) compared to the usual soup and ryvita. Think that contributed to the bloaty feeling! Thankfully the microwave was replaced this week so back to soup :)

Kimberley and Brittany- I got a soup maker for my birthday last year and love it! BNS soup is my favourite. I usually put in 1 red onion, 1 red pepper, BNS, 1 veg stockpot and sprinkle in some chilli flakes. I have overdid it with the chilliflakes a few times though!

Am so jealous I have no aldi to get the BNS, I usually get it from lidl or tesco. Think it is dearer in sainsburys.

Do need to up the fluid this week though. Don't think I've been even drinking a litre recently. I really have to remind myself to do it or I don't drink at all. I can easily get by on my coffee in the morning until that evening!

ally should I put the whole BNS in? Its rather large!

Lol I put the whole thing in. And too much rosemary? (Jamie Oliver told me to add it and I don't really like spicy)
Haven't tried it yet...so we shall see!

Back